Lufthansa Student Offers for Journeys Originating from the USA
The world is waiting for you. Take advantage of Lufthansa student offers and adventure away from the USA to Europe and beyond.
Benefits of booking our Student fares*:
We've got you covered for travel from USA to Europe
Planning for your study abroad can be daunting and stressful. But not to worry, Lufthansa has got you covered! If you are travelling one-way or return from USA to Europe, you enjoy significant savings with our Student fares.
Our Student fares include one free piece of check-in baggage; which means that you don't have to worry about leaving any of your favourite things behind when you pack for your trip.
Please use your registered university email address to complete the student verification step, after selecting your flights. If for any reason you do not yet have a registered student email address, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your current student status showing the validity dates. We will then enable you to complete the student verification using your private email address.
To book our Student fares, enter your flight details below
*For more information about our Student fares, please refer to our Student fare Terms & Conditions.
For all other assistance, please contact our Service Center.
- For bookings originating in USA, student fares are only available to destinations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and India.
- Student fares are clearly identified as "Student" on the flight selection page.
- Student fares may not be offered on all flights or on all departure dates.
- Baggage allowance, rebooking and refund policies are displayed when selecting flights.
- Student fares should only be booked for one student per booking. For groups of multiple students, please make separate bookings.
- Passengers must be full-time students aged 16 and above, enrolled in a higher educational institution with a valid student email address and must have a valid identification* as noted below.
- Student identification, i.e. *a valid educational institution-issued student identification card or University admission letter, must be presented upon request at any airport check-in counter or gate. Failure to do so may result in additional collection up to cost of the full published fare.
- Name in all documents must appear as per Passport. Name changes are not permitted.
- For more information on baggage, please see our Baggage Overview.
- We regret that Student discount and additional baggage allowance cannot be added to previously made bookings
- Fares are subject to change without notice and are based on the most direct routing to each destination. Fares include applicable taxes, fees, carrier and airport charges. Additional baggage fees may apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on all days/flights. Other restrictions may apply.
Prior to booking your flight, please ensure that you comply with the current entry and transit regulations for your destination. More information on these regulations can be found here.