Valet parking service at Munich Airport
As a passenger in Lufthansa First Class or as an HON Circle Member, the special nature of your journey begins the moment you arrive at the airport. The valet service provided by our partner Munich Airport GmbH will make sure of it.
Registering with FMG Valet Service
To guarantee you the best possible valet parking service, please notify us that you will be using our service at least 30 minutes before your arrival by calling +49 - 89 - 97 59 05 57.
Dropping off your vehicle
Drive your vehicle to the designated area in front of Terminal 2. A member of Munich Airport staff will be there to welcome you and receive your car. You are then welcome to order other extra services:
- car wash
- interior cleaning
- charging station for electric vehicles
- transfer to the garage of your choice
FMG Valet Parking Services staff are available to help you unload your baggage and will park your private vehicle in the nearby car park P20.
Should you arrive in a rental car, the staff will return it for you on request.*
Collecting your vehicle
Once you have arrived at Munich Airport, please follow the signs to car park P20 to collect your private vehicle. At the service office for convenient and secure parking in P20, level 06, your keys will be returned to you, and you can pay your parking charges and for any additional services you may have booked. Regular customers have the option of being invoiced on a monthly basis.
As a Lufthansa First Class passenger or HON Circle Member, you will receive a 10 per cent discount on the current prices for the following services and fees:
- Parking charges in P20
- Charge for convenient and secure parking
- Standard car wash
- Premium car wash
- Standard hand car wash
- Premium hand car wash with Nano sealant
* Please bear in mind here that your rental car will be driven by FMG Valet Service staff on your behalf. Different regulations therefore apply on the part of the rental car companies with regard to the liability risk for possible damage to the rental car. By handing the car over to a third party or person other than the driver named in the rental agreement you risk losing your insurance cover.