Lufthansa transfer service
With the Lufthansa Transfer Service at Frankfurt and Munich airports, Lufthansa makes the travel experience even more pleasant and personal for its passengers.
The Lufthansa Transfer Service
The Lufthansa Transfer Service is offered in German and English and, depending upon the countries of origin of flights, in other languages as well. Passengers who value personal assistance can also continue to book the Lufthansa Guide Service for an extra charge.
The Transfer Service points are located at:
- numerous arrival areas for flights from non-EU countries
- all relevant bus arrivals for the transfer between the runway and the airport buildings
At the Transfer Service points passengers receive all the up-to-date information:
- about their connecting flights
- about the location of the lounges
- about the airport infrastructure
- about their baggage
Exclusive transfer service
In addition, at every Transfer Service point, a member of staff will take care of any concerns from First Class and Business Class passengers as well as from HON Circle Members, Senators and Star Alliance Gold passengers.