Your discount for your next flight booking
Save $50 off* your next flight using promo code ZQPJJ7FC5IFJ. Travel through June 11, 2022 to one of our many exciting destinations. Our flexible booking policy lets you plan your journey with confidence. Book before midnight EST on June 30, 2021.
How to redeem:
- Copy promo code: ZQPJJ7FC5IFJ
- Select a flight from any of our US gateways to Europe, Africa, Middle East or Asia.
- On payment page, below the total amount, click "Get a discount on your fare" and paste promo code.
- Enjoy your flight!
Fly Lufthansa for a safe, clean and comfortable journey from the USA to your desired destination in Europe, Africa, Middle East or Asia.
Lean back, and enjoy our extensive entertainment choices, delicious cuisine and the warmth of our exceptional crew. Arrive feeling relaxed and ready for an adventure.
- The promo code is valid on lufthansa.com from 15 June 2021 until 11:59 pm EST on 30 June 2021.
- The travel period is from 15 June 2021 until 11 June 2022.
- Promo code is only valid from any of our US gateways to destinations in Europe, Africa, Middle East or Asia.
- Promo code is only valid for Economy Class.
- The promo code is only valid for flights departing from USA and can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com.
- Promo codes are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa with a Lufthansa flight number (no codeshare flights).
- Not applicable for bookings with children (under 12 years of age). Please contact our Service Center for bookings with children.
- The promo code is not valid in conjunction with any "Access Code" used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The promo code is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorized by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
- Only one promo code can be used for each booking process.
- The promo code reduces only the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the promo code, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
- If the value of the promo code exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- If a ticket for which a promo code was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
- Promo codes and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a promo code is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket.
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of promo codes.
- Promo codes may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, seat reservations or other flight related / ancillary products.
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (Secure your fare) or flight bookings resulting from a reservation.
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years of age).
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a promo code at any time. Limit per promotion is one promo code per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several promo codes.
Round-trip including all taxes, fees and carrier charges. Fares are subject to change without notice and are based on the most direct routing to each destination. Additional transfers will increase the fare. Fares include applicable fees, taxes and airport charges. Additional baggage fees may apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on all days/flights. Tickets are non-refundable, non-endorsable, non-transferable and other restrictions may apply. Simplified rules now apply for passengers traveling to Germany on an international flight with a connecting flight to a Schengen country. Provided that the entry requirements of the destination country are met by the passenger, a transfer in Germany (including entering into the Schengen area) is now possible. Prerequisites are a confirmed ticket for the onward flight within 24 hours and/or other documentation for the onward journey. The required proof of a negative Covid-19 test, the vaccination against Covid-19 or the immunity is still required (exception non-Schengen to non-Schengen). This rule does not apply to passengers from virus variant areas.