Our holiday gift to you!
Celebrate the holidays with $50 off* your next flight using promo code ZPTHA7M0J4J7. Travel through April 30, 2021 to one of our many exciting destinations. Our flexible booking policy lets you plan your journey with confidence. Book before midnight EST on December 28, 2020.
How to redeem:
- Copy promo code: ZPTHA7M0J4J7
- Select a flight to Europe, Africa, Middle East, or Asia.
- On payment page, below the total amount, click "Get a discount on your fare" and paste promo code.
- Enjoy your flight!
Fly Lufthansa for a safe, clean and comfortable journey from the USA to your desired European, African, Middle East or Asian destination.
Lean back, and enjoy our extensive entertainment choices, delicious cuisine and the warmth of our exceptional crew. Arrive feeling relaxed and ready for an adventure.
- The promo code is valid on lufthansa.com from 24 December 2020 until 11:59 pm EST on 28 December 2020. The travel period is from 24 December 2020 until 30 April 2021.
- Not applicable for bookings with children (under 12 years of age). Please contact our Service Center for bookings with children.
- Travel must be between December 24, 2020 and April 30, 2021.
- Promo code is only valid for destinations to Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Promo code is only valid for Economy Class.
- The promo code is only valid for flights departing from USA and can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com.
- Promo codes are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, United Airlines and Air Canada.
- The promo code is not valid in conjunction with any "Access Code" used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The promo code is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorized by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
- Only one promo code can be used for each booking process.
- The promo code reduces only the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the promo code, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
- If the value of the promo code exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- If a ticket for which a promo code was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
- Promo codes and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a promo code is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket.
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of promo codes.
- Promo codes may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, seat reservations or other flight related / ancillary products.
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (Secure your fare) or flight bookings resulting from a reservation.
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years of age).
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a promo code at any time. Limit per promotion is one promo code per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several promo codes.