Celebrate Aviation Day with up to $75 off* your next flight!
We're celebrating Aviation Day with a limited time offer! Exciting adventures are awaiting you. Book a flight from any of our U.S. gateways to anywhere in Europe and save up to $75*. Use the promo code XXXXXXX and book before midnight (ET) on August 22, 2022 for travel through Decemeber 7, 2022. We look forward to welcoming you on board again soon!
How to redeem:
- Copy promo code: XXXXXXX
- Select a flight from any of our U.S. gateways to one our featured destinations.
- On payment page, below the total amount, click "Get a discount on your fare" and paste promo code.
- Enjoy your flight!
Our featured destinations:
- The promo code is valid on lufthansa.com from August 19, 2022 until 11:59 pm EST on August 22, 2022
- The travel period is from September 6, 2022 until December 7, 2022
- Promo code is only valid from any of our U.S. gateways to anywhere in Europe.
- The promo code is only valid for flights departing from USA and can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com
- Promo codes are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines or United. All flights must also begin with the same 2 letter flight number like LHxxx, LXxxx, OSxxx, UAxxx or SNxxx
- Not applicable for bookings with children (under 12 years of age). Promo codes also cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years of age). Please contact our Service Center for bookings with children
- The promo code is not valid in conjunction with any "Access Code" used to purchase already discounted fares
- The promo code is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorized by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher
- Only one promo code can be used for each booking process
- Discount is applied to 'base fare' only (not YQ, taxes or fees). If base fare is below $76 a lower discount will apply
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the promo code, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process
- If the value of the promo code exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process
- Discount does not apply to the carrier imposed International Surcharge or government imposed taxes and fees. In select cases where the base fare is less than $76, the total discount will be less than $75
- If a ticket for which a promo code was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed
- Promo codes and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash
- If the value of a ticket bought with a promo code is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket
- Certain tariffs like Economy Unbundled fares (also called Economy Light) may be excluded from the use of promo codes
- Promo codes may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, seat reservations or other flight related / ancillary products
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (Secure your fare) or flight bookings resulting from a reservation not made on www.lufthansa.com
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a promo code at any time. Limit per promotion is one promo code per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several promo codes