Boarding in the lounge with a view of Boston Bay
The opening of the new Lufthansa Lounge at Boston International Airport is scheduled for the end of February. Until then, guests are invited to use the Senator and Business Lounge in Terminal E, as usual.
FTL offer in January and February: get to know the Lufthansa Senator Lounges
For only 19 euros per stay, you will enjoy a wide variety of food and beverages, as well as greater privacy and comfort. To take advantage of this offer, you will need a boarding pass valid for that departure day and your Miles & More frequent flyer card. *
To find out where the Senator Lounges are in Munich and Frankfurt, please see our location maps.
* If the capacity of the Senator Lounge you choose has already been exceeded, regrettably we would be unable to accept any more guests into the lounge. We apologise for any inconvenience should this occur.
Surf the LoungeNet
Every lounge visitor who dials into the free Telekom WLAN network will automatically reach the LoungeNet portal. This interactive page contains helpful information and travel-related services: about facilities at the airport, lounge promotions, nearby shopping offers or the service on board. Similar to FlyNet®, it also includes upgrade options based on available miles and offers from Lufthansa WorldShop and cooperation partners such as Hertz, Sixt or Car2Go. Our intention is to be able to offer our lounge guests tailor-made and personalised services in future that take into account their frequent flyer status, travel class, airport and destination.
Lufthansa lounges given a splendid new look
HON Circle Members, Senators, Frequent Travellers, Star Alliance Gold Members and Business Class passengers are warmly welcome to rediscover the re-opened facilities for relaxing and working.
Relax and feel good in Ibiza and San Jose, California
Ibiza, the third largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands, is synonymous with joie de vivre and relaxation. At the airport too, which is just 7 km from Ibiza Town, passengers can make themselves comfortable in the ‘Cap des Falco’ lounge located behind the security checkpoint near departure gate 1. The lounge is open from 06.00 hours to 00.30 hours and has Internet PCs, free Wi-Fi and TV available as well as local, international and German newspapers and magazines.
In San Jose the ‘vibes’ of neighbouring Silicon Valley are very noticeable. This Californian city of over one million inhabitants is the perfect starting point for a tour of the western United States and is only a stone’s throw from San Francisco. In the contract lounge, ‘The Club at SJC’, opposite gate 15 at San Jose International Airport, passengers can make the most of washrooms, showers, meeting rooms, photocopier and fax machines and free local telephone calls as well as Internet PCs, free Wi-Fi and local and international magazines. The lounge is open daily from 05.00 hours to 22.00 hours.
More relaxation and comfort in Dubai
With an increase in space to approx. 500 square metres there is even more room available for your comfort. The new design, featuring stylish leather and recliner seating, as well as modern work stations with free Wifi, guarantees a luxuriant atmosphere. To freshen up, showers and washrooms are available in the lounges and a varied range of food and beverages offers you exquisite culinary delights.
New contract lounges in Orlando, Miami, Mauritius, Nairobi, Cancun and Malé
- In Orlando (MCO) the stylish ‘The Club at MCO‘ lounge is open to some passengers in Terminal 4. The lounge facilities include private restrooms with showers.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi offers passengers in Terminal 1B use of the comfortable and contemporary Swissport Aspire Lounge.
- In Miami (MIA), Lufthansa customers have been able to enjoy the new Avianca VIP Lounge in Terminal J since 20 November.
- Since 8 December passengers at Cancún Airport (CUN) have been making themselves comfortable in the Mera VIP Lounge (Terminal 3, 2nd floor).
- At Malé International Airport on the Maldives (MLE), two lounges on the first floor of the International Departures Terminal, ‘The Leeli’ and ‘The Neeri’ , have been available to passengers since 9 December.
- On the paradise island of Mauritius (MRU), Lufthansa passengers have had access to the Air Mauritius Amédée Maingard Lounge opposite gate 28 in the new terminal building since 10 December.