First Class Lounges
As a First Class or Lufthansa Private Jet passenger, you are welcome in the best Lufthansa lounges and those of our airline partners.
Feel at home. In this world’s oases of peace and relaxation.
Enjoy your time before take-off, while waiting for a connecting flight or when you arrive in the First Class Lounges in Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Geneva and Vienna, for example, as well as in the exclusive First Class facilities in Narita/Tokyo and New York. The manic hustle and bustle of the airport stops the moment you step through the door, and a time for enjoyment begins – with excellent food, inspirational reading material, a fine cigar of your choice or special spa and wellness services. Every comfort is perfectly tailored to your needs, and a personal assistant discreetly takes care of all your travel affairs. Everything is just right – and nothing is lacking.
First Class Lounges in Frankfurt
Terminal 1 at Frankfurt Airport. A bustle of activity at one of Europe’s busiest airports. Our stylish First Class Lounges await you in Pier A at Gate A13 and in Pier B between Gates B22 and B24. The manic hustle and bustle of the airport ends when you step through the door and a time for relaxation begins – with excellent food or something inspiring to read.
- Both First Class Lounges in Frankfurt are open daily from 05.15 to 22.00 hours.
- The First Class Lounge in Pier A is available to you as a First Class guest transferring onto a Schengen flight. We provide the First Class Lounge in Pier B for all First Class passengers transferring onto non-EU or non-Schengen flights.
- You can enjoy a top-quality wellness programme in the spa area of the First Class Lounge next to Gate B22. The First Class Spa is open daily from 07.30 to 21.00 hours.
- High-quality illustrated books from the DuMont publishing house are available to you in the library of the First Class Lounge next to Gate A13.
- If time is short, the First Class Lounge in Departures Area B is the perfect place to enjoy our outstanding front cooking delicacies.
- The lounges have a total of four bathrooms (Pier A) and six bathrooms (Pier B), with some of them offering the chance to enjoy a relaxing bath.
- In both lounges, smokers have the opportunity to withdraw to a Cigar Lounge.
- A telephone, Internet kiosk, laptop connections, Wi-Fi and office materials are also available, as well as printers, photocopiers and fax machines for your use. The First Class Lounges offer discreet office units: four in Pier A, and five in Pier B.
- For admission to the First Class Terminal and to the First Class Lounges, travelling companions must show a valid boarding pass for the same flight as that of the person inviting them. Life partners and spouses and children under 18 must show a valid boarding pass for a flight on the same day as that of the person inviting them.
First Class Lounges in Munich
Both First Class Lounges at Munich Airport offer you excellent travel comfort in every regard. Comfortable easy chairs, elegant quiet rooms with day beds, exclusive Cigar Lounges and many more comforts and conveniences create a stylish ambience of peace and relaxation. The entrances to the First Class Lounge in Terminal 2 are located in the Departures Area on Level 04, next to Gate G21 on the Schengen level and on Level 05, next to Gate H21 on the non-Schengen level. The First Class Lounge in the Terminal 2-Satellite can be accessed on the Schengen level next to Gate K11 and on the non-Schengen level next to Gate L11. In addition, as a passenger arriving from a non-EU country, you can reach the lounge directly via the Arrivals level after passing through the required security checks. Both First Class Lounges at Munich Airport offer you excellent travel comfort in every regard. Comfortable easy chairs, elegant quiet rooms with day beds, exclusive Cigar Lounges and many more comforts and conveniences create a stylish ambience of peace and relaxation. The entrances to the First Class Lounge in Terminal 2 are located in the Departures Area on Level 04, next to Gate G21 on the Schengen level and on Level 05, next to Gate H21 on the non-Schengen level. The First Class Lounge in the Terminal 2-Satellite can be accessed on the Schengen level next to Gate K11 and on the non-Schengen level next to Gate L11. In addition, as a passenger arriving from a non-EU country, you can reach the lounge directly via the Arrivals level after passing through the required security checks.
- Both the First Class Lounges at Munich Airport are open daily from 05.00 to 22.00 hours.
- For those of our guests looking for peace and quiet, there is plenty of comfortable seating in both lounges, as well as quiet rooms with day beds, a bar and a Cigar Lounge, a Wining & Dining area and bathrooms equipped with a shower and a Jacuzzi.
- The lounge in the Terminal 2-Satellite gives you exclusive access to a unique roof terrace* with a spectacular view of the aircraft as they land and take off.
- First Class passengers arriving by car are greeted in Munich at the curbside check-in. While you are making your way straight to the check-in counter, a staff member will park your car or take care of the return of your rental vehicle. Alternatively, you can use our First Class check-in area in Terminal 2. First Class passengers may check in up to 25 minutes before departure.
- Important information for connecting flights: as a passenger arriving from a non-EU country, you can get to your connecting flight via a convenient overpass on Level 06. After passing through a separate security check, you will reach the departures level for your onward flight (Gates G, H, K, L). This applies only to transit passengers from non-EU countries (except Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- For admission to the First Class Lounges, travelling companions must show a valid boarding pass for the same flight as that of the person inviting them. Life partners, spouses and children under 18 must show a valid boarding pass for a flight on the same day as that of the person inviting them.
* Closed in winter
First Class Lounges in Switzerland
As a First Class passenger with SWISS or Lufthansa, you have plenty of opportunities to experience perfect Swiss service in elegant airport lounges: in Geneva (Level M) and in Zurich in Departures Area A and Dock E. The ambience in both locations has only one goal: your comfort and well-being. Fresh colours dominate the interiors, heralding Swiss hospitality as soon as you step in the door. And there are many comforts and conveniences awaiting the visitor – from excellent cuisine to professional business services.
- In Zurich, the lounge in Dock E is open daily from 06.00 to 23.00 hours; the lounge in Departures Area A daily between 05.45 and 22.30 hours; the lounge in Geneva from 05.30 to 21.30 hours.
- In Departures Area A in Zurich, and in Geneva, you can use the exclusive First Class check-in area without having to queue.
- Seating for 80, two quiet rooms with day beds and a smokers’ bar are some of the options for relaxation in the First Class Lounges in Zurich, Departures Area A. In Dock E, an additional 80 seats, quiet zones and two fully-furnished hotel rooms, complete with box-spring beds and shower bathrooms, await you.
- In all SWISS First Class Lounges in Zurich, you can freshen up and prepare for your journey in the elegant bathrooms with showers.
- The bar in the Zurich Lounge in Departures Area A boasts an extensive range of drinks and in the lounge in Dock E, you’ll find an à-la-carte restaurant, a champagne bar and a wine cooling cabinet. In Geneva, you can choose a sophisticated pre-flight dinner.
- In Zurich, there are well-equipped individual offices and separate meeting rooms available in Departures Area A, and in Dock E you can use enclosed workstations and a VIP/conference room. In Geneva, there are two business stations with Wi-Fi Internet access.
- If you are transferring in Zurich, you can also use the SWISS Lounge (Senator and Business Lounge) in Transit Zone B.
- In Zurich, you also have access to two new lounges (Senator Lounge and Business Class Lounge) in Dock E.
- Another person is welcome to accompany you into the SWISS First Class Lounges. Persons accompanying our HON and First Class guests must be in possession of a valid boarding pass for a Star Alliance flight. Children under 18 must show a valid boarding pass for the same SWISS flight.
Star Alliance Terminal in Vienna
If you are travelling through Vienna as a First Class guest, you can enjoy the exclusivity of the 2,000-square-metre Austrian Star Alliance Terminal on Level 2. An exclusive check-in area with separate security checks, short distances to six generously appointed lounges, the Fast Lane service through security: service and comfort that will meet all your expectations of first-class travel. First Class guests are also very welcome in the HON Circle Lounges in both the Schengen and non-Schengen areas – here, the Austrian sense of warmth and friendliness meets contemporary furnishings.
- A cooked breakfast is served until 11.00 hours, and once it is finished, there is an extensive lunchtime buffet available until 14.30 hours. Coffee and cakes are served to bridge the gap between meals. There is an excellent evening buffet served between 16.30 and 23.30 hours.
- The HON Circle Lounge provides seating for 36 people in an elegant setting, as well as stylish TV areas.
- In addition to bathrooms with showers in the lounge area, there is a separate bathroom area with high-quality fixtures and fittings available to First Class guests, HON Circle Members and Senators.
- Another person is welcome to accompany you into the lounge. Persons accompanying our HON and First Class guests must be in possession of a valid boarding pass for a Star Alliance flight. Children under 18 must show a valid boarding pass for the same flight as the person inviting them.
First Class Lounges worldwide
First-class service knows no borders. And for this reason, you have the opportunity to enjoy precious moments of tranquillity in the hectic airport atmosphere – in special areas and partner lounges worldwide.
As a First Class passenger, you enjoy not only access to the Lufthansa lounges, but also to 900 Star Alliance lounges worldwide. These include more than 40 exclusive First Class Lounges belonging to our partner airlines within the Star Alliance.
At selected locations, such as New York, Washington or Tokyo, the offer is complemented by exclusive additional services that make travelling even more enjoyable. You can find information about the location and opening times of the individual lounges worldwide here.
Pre-flight dinner in New York
At John F. Kennedy Airport, we welcome Lufthansa First Class guests in the elegant Wining & Dining area on Level 3. This is where the 1,472-square-metre Senator and Business Lounge is located – and it is here that we would like to invite you to enjoy an excellent pre-flight dinner.
Reserved parking spaces in Dusseldorf
Right next to the First Class check-in area, we have reserved chargeable parking spaces especially for First Class passengers in Car Park 7. There are three First Class check-in counters available to you in the area itself that are only a short distance from security.