Check-in at Berlin-Tegel Airport
Lufthansa passengers will now benefit from even shorter walking distances at the capital’s Berlin-Tegel Airport.
Check-in and bag drop-off at the airport have been moved to counters B24–B31 in the central area of Terminal B.
The following are now located there:
- the priority check-in area for First Class passengers, HON Circle Members, Senators and Star Gold card holders
- the Business Class counters (B24 and B25)
- the Lufthansa check-in machines
- the Lufthansa self-service bag drop kiosks
Bag drop-off takes place at counters B26–B29.
Please note that you must already be in possession of a boarding pass to use the self-service bag drop kiosks.
Information about check-in options can be found here.
- shortest distances to the Lufthansa lounges, shops and catering outlets
- Gates A1–A5 are in the immediate vicinity
Please be aware of the check-in deadlines and deadlines for dropping off baggage.