Media Onboard is a specialist Excess Baggage Service, available to passengers who travel with the 'tools of their trade'.
This innovative service has been created to help key industries save money on their Excess Baggage. Designed originally to help TV, News and Film crews travel with their kit, the service has grown to be an industry standard for anybody traveling with equipment. From Orchestras to Sports Teams, News Crews to Event Organisers, every day professional travelers benefit from the Media Onboard service.
- Media Onboard passengers can enjoy up to 70% savings on their Excess Baggage.
- VIP Airport Treatment - the Media Onboard expert 'meet and greet' team offer you dedicated check-in and on-site airport assistance.
- Added Security - I-Trak is an advanced, airline integrated tracking system giving every piece of baggage it's own unique identity code, ensuring you additional peace of mind.
- The service is available on the following selected airlines: Lufthansa, Austrian, Brussels Airlines, Swiss, Air Canada and United.
- Visit: www.mediaonboard.com for more details or to make a booking