With the Star Alliance "Round-the-World" program, global travelers now have the flexibility of four mileage levels, plus three fare choices to any destination served by the Star Alliance carriers.
Air Canada - Air New Zealand - All Nippon Airways - Asiana - Austrian Airlines - bmi - LOT - Lufthansa - SAS - Singapore Airlines - South African Airways - Spanair - SWISS - TAP - THAI - United Airlines - US Airways.
Plus regional members: Adria Airways - Blue 1 - Croatia Airlines
|Maximum miles||First||Business||Economy||Booking Period|
|less than 26,000 miles||N/A||N/A||2155 €||no restrictions|
|less than 29,000 miles||10764 €||5836 €||2554 €||no restrictions|
|less than 34,000 miles||12332 €||6730 €||3086 €||no restrictions|
|less than 39,000 miles||14540 €||7935 €||3592 €||no restrictions|
- Stopovers: Minimum of 3 / Maximum of 15. (Maximum of 5 stopovers for the 26,000 miles fare)
- Routings: Travel must commence from and return to the same country on flights operated by Star Alliance partners. Some code-shared flights are restricted.
- Length of stay: Minimum: 10 days*/Maximum: 1 year
- Discounts: Children pay 75%, infants 10% of adult fare (no senior discount). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants who become 2 en route must pay the Child fare for the whole journey.
- Taxes: Local taxes apply. Any additional surcharges are applicable subject to carrier.
*Travel on last intercontinental sector must commence no earlier than 10 days after commencement of the first intercontinental sector.
Other restrictions apply. For additional information or reservations, please contact Lufthansa