Your discount for your next flight booking
Save 30 EUR with our promotional code Z6EVK5GJODGP.
- The voucher can be redeemed on the payment screen, right after the selection of the entire journey.
- The voucher code is valid on lufthansa.com from 29th November 2019 until 2nd December 2019 between 00.00 and 23.59 hours. The travel period is from 6th January 2020 until 29th May 2020.
- The voucher code is only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa City Line.
- Reduced fares that can be booked via an access code are not included.
- Only one voucher code can be used per booking transaction.
- The voucher code only reduces the fare value of the ticket; it cannot be credited against taxes, fees, other surcharges or the Lufthansa Ticket Service Charge (TSC).
- If the fare value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher code, the balance may be applied to the fare value of additional tickets within the same booking process.
- If the voucher code exceeds the sum of the fare values of all the tickets in one booking transaction, the remaining amount cannot be redeemed in another booking transaction.
- Certain fares may be excluded from the use of voucher codes.
- Voucher codes can only be used for air tickets and not for rebooking fees (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, advance seat reservations or other additional products.
- Voucher codes cannot be used for "reservations with price guarantee" or subsequent flight bookings.
- Voucher codes cannot be used for flight bookings with infants/babies (up to 2 years old).
- When reimbursing a ticket for which a voucher code has been redeemed, only the reduced fare value will be reimbursed, subject to the fare conditions of the ticket.
- Voucher codes and any residual values arising from these cannot be paid out in cash.
- If the flight ticket value of a ticket bought with a voucher code is used as a down payment for a higher-value ticket (e.g. additional payment for a higher fare or rebooking), only the reduced ticket value will be credited to the new ticket.
- The passenger receipt, which acts as an invoice in the case of tickets, only shows the reduced airfare.
- The voucher code is specific to the individual. The resale or any other transfer of promotional codes to third parties is prohibited. In the event of an infringement against this, Lufthansa or a third party authorised by Lufthansa reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher code.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cease the redeemability of the voucher code at any time. Only one voucher code may be used per promotion, per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel bookings if a passenger uses several voucher codes in one promotion.