A la carte dining – a culinary journey
Turn your flight in Economy or Premium Economy Class into a culinary journey and order your meals à la carte before departure to suit your taste. Choose from a varied and exclusive menu and shape your journey according to your own personal requirements.
Due to the current air traffic restrictions, we are unfortunately currently only able to offer this service on selected flights.* We kindly ask for your understanding.
Build your Burger
Put together your own burger and satisfy a small American dream.
- Main course: Cheeseburger made with beef, served with coleslaw and chips
- Dessert: Pecan brownie with caramel sauce
Allergy advice: Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat), eggs, soya beans, milk, nuts (pecans), mustard, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (> 10 mg/kg, 10 mg/l)
EUR 15 / USD 17
Delight your sense of taste with this heavenly gourmet menu.
- Starter: Orange and fennel salad with dill
- Main course: Grilled beef fillet steak with peppercorn jus, green beans with carrots and potato gratin**
- Dessert: Classic Bavarian cream dessert with raspberry sauce
Allergy advice: Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley), eggs, soya beans, milk, nuts (walnuts), celery, mustard, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (> 10 mg/kg, 10 mg/l)
EUR 25 / USD 28
Treat yourself to a three-course meal of Mediterranean delicacies.
- Starter: Fresh green salad with balsamic dressing
- Main course: Sautéed king prawns and artichokes on spaghetti in a tomato and basil sauce**
- Dessert: Finest tiramisu
Allergy advice: Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut), crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soya beans, milk, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia), celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (> 10 mg/kg, 10 mg/l), lupins, molluscs
EUR 19 / USD 21
You will find the general terms and conditions for A la carte dining here.
* Flights from New York (EWR), Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX) or Washington DC (IAD) to Frankfurt (FRA) or Munich (MUC).
** Rolls and butter are served with this meal.