Lufthansa Student Offer: for journeys originating from India
- If you are starting your journey from India to fly to Europe, your ticket purchased on Lufthansa GenerationFly will automatically be booked with an extra piece of baggage. So instead of one check-in piece in economy class, you would be entitled to two pieces of standard check-in baggage weighing not more than 23 kgs each.
- An upfront discount of up to EUR 50 equivalent in all booking classes for your travel to Europe.
- Rebooking is free of cost. Any difference in fare & taxes will apply.
If you are travelling from India to other destinations apart from Europe, you could still purchase your ticket via ‘Lufthansa GenerationFly’ website.
You will still be entitled to an additional standard piece of check-in baggage. However to avail this extra piece offer, please email your ticket details to email@example.com
Please use your university email-id at the time of making the booking and not a generic email ID. If your email address is not identified by Lufthansa GenerationFly, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student documents (Student Visa, University Admission papers, etc.) must be presented at the time of check-in for verification.
- The extra bag should not weigh more than 23 kg with a maximum dimension of 158 cm
- This offer is not combinable with any other baggage offer.
- The offer does not apply to Economy Class tickets which already includes 2 pieces of check-in baggage allowance to Europe.
- This offer is valid for tickets purchased on Lufthansa GenerationFly website
Prior to booking your flight, please ensure that you comply with the new German regulations for travel on Lufthansa from India effective 26 April 2021.
More information on these regulations can be found here
Take 10% off on Student SIM
Spend less to stay connected with your loved ones. As a student travelling Lufthansa, you are eligible for a 10% Discount on a Student SIM. Just use the code LUFTHANSA and present your ticket to avail the discount on the X Factor App. Or call +91 88825 16056 for a student mobile connection.
Terms and conditions:
- Student Visa mandatory to avail of student SIM.
- No 2 offers can be clubbed together
- Offer available for travel till 30th September 2021
Enjoy the World Traveller advantage
As an international student abroad, you can now take advantage of the Miles & More Axis Bank World Traveller Card, an ideal forex prepaid option that gives you award miles on every swipe.
It’s the first prepaid forex card with INR wallet included. Load up to 16 currencies on a pre-activated card and avoid carrying various currency notes
What’s more? Get 1,000 miles as a Welcome Bonus and earn 5 award miles per USD 5 spent.
Collect miles on the card and use them later for a free travel ticket back home!