First Class Terminal
If you start your journey in the First Class Terminal at Frankfurt Airport, you’ll be doing so in a first-class way.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Lufthansa First Class Terminal as our guest. The services in the lounges have been adapted to the current regulations.
Space to linger in style
Drive straight up to the terminal entrance and hand your car over to the valet parking service. In the terminal itself, you can spend your waiting time in an exclusive atmosphere – everything has been arranged for your personal comfort and well-being. Whether it’s the easy chairs, wining and dining or the Cigar Lounge: the lounge area provides plenty of choice for rest and relaxation. There are, of course, high-quality office units available, too.
The place you just long to be. At 1,800 square metres, a world just for you.
Welcome to the First Class Terminal at Frankfurt. Everything here has been arranged for your personal comfort and well-being. With easy chairs, quiet rooms with day beds, spacious shower rooms, fine wining and dining with award-winning cuisine, a Cigar Lounge and a bar with a range of drinks that includes over 130 different kinds of whisky.
The lounge area in the First Class Terminal provides lots of opportunities for rest and relaxation. Guests who would like to work in a discreet environment can withdraw to one of five separate office units and use the complimentary services, such as Wi-Fi, telephone calls within Germany and fax machines.
The First Class Terminal at Frankfurt in detail
- A personal assistant will be waiting for you in the reception area to take care of all your travel formalities swiftly and discreetly. The assistant will then accompany you through security and take care of the check-in procedure for you.
- If you would like to relax, you have plenty of opportunities, such as in the easy chairs that certainly live up to their name. Also available are two quiet rooms with day beds, four shower rooms (one with a bathtub) and a Cigar Lounge.
- In the Wining & Dining area we offer you culinary delights à la carte. Amongst other drinks, the bar has over 100 different whiskies to offer.
- Guests who would like to work in a discreet environment can use any of the five separate office units with complimentary services (Wi-Fi, local telephone calls, fax).
- You are welcome to bring a traveling companion with you into the First Class Terminal, as long as they are booked on the same departure flight as yourself with Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines or SWISS. Life partners, spouses and children under 18 must have a valid boarding pass for the same departure flight on which the inviting person is booked.
- The First Class Terminal is open daily from 05.30 to 22.00 hours.
- You can reach it by car via the approach road to Terminal 1 by turning right about 200 metres before you reach the terminal and following the directions for ‘First Class Terminal’. On foot, it is only a few minutes’ walk away from Terminal 1.