Miles & More account statement
Kept informed quickly and easily.
It’s even easier
Simply order the free Miles & More online newsletter. You will receive your account balance as well as important information, attractive offers and news monthly via email. Your current account balance will be displayed to you in the newsletter and linked directly to your account statement online.
- Issue date of your account statement
- Your Miles & More customer number
- Account information: differs according to status.
- Current information
- Your activities and your recently earned award and status miles in detail.
You can view all activities of the last 90 days here, although the maximum number of entries is restricted to 160.
In addition, a short information text may be displayed here if any activity has not yet been finally processed (e.g. as with a retrospective mileage credit).
- Your current account balance with award and status miles
(Please note that this is not the sum of the transactions listed.)
- Information about the validity of your award miles. If any of your award miles are due to expire in the next two quarters, you will always be notified of this here.
- Status information differs according to status.
- Service links
- Option to print out your account statement
- Account history
Account information – here you can see all the details of your mileage account:
- Your current status
- The time remaining before your status expires
- If you requalified in the current requalification period, the validity is adjusted accordingly. Please note that you will not receive your new status card until shortly before your current card expires. Your eVouchers will be credited to your account at the same time.
- Current status: award miles
- Current status: status miles
- Current number of eVouchers
Here you can see according to your status how many status miles you need to upgrade or retain your current status. If you are an HON Circle Member, you will be shown the number of HON Circle miles you require to retain your status. You can also see here whether you have already requalified for your current status.