Your discount for your next flight booking
Save money with our promo code.
- The promo code can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com. The promo code is not valid in conjunction with any "Access Code" used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The promo code is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa or a third party authorized by Lufthansa reserves the right to refuse to redeem the promo code.
- Promo codes are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines or Brussels Airlines. All flights must also begin with the same 2 letter flight number. For example:
- A booking with a total of 2 flights, both with an ‘LHxxx’ flight number
- A booking with a total of 4 flights, all with an ‘LXxxx’ flight number
- A booking with a total of 4 flights, all with an ‘OSxxx’ flight number
- The promo code can be redeemed between < date > and < date >.
- Travel must be between < date > and < date >.
- Only one promo code can be used for each booking process.
- The promo code reduces only the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the promo code, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
- If the value of the promo code exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- The promo code is only valid for flights departing in <xxx>
- If a ticket for which a promo code was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket (depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket) is reimbursed. Only the total amount (reduced price) paid by the passenger is reimbursed.
- Promo codes and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a promo code is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket. This does not apply for reroutings following the cancellation of a flight.
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of promo codes.
- Promo codes may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, seat reservations or other flight related / ancillary products.
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (Secure your fare) or flight bookings resulting from a reservation.
- Promo codes cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years).
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a promo code at any time.
- Limit per promotion is one promo code per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several promo codes.