Lufthansa Express Bus
Travel quickly and comfortably to the airport. With Lufthansa Express Bus on routes between Strasbourg and Frankfurt or Nuremberg and Munich, you can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed start to your trip.
With Lufthansa Express Bus you can enjoy a travel service that is synchronised perfectly with your flight connections from our Frankfurt and Munich hubs. Thanks to appropriately timed services and minimal transfer times you can easily catch your flights.
Lufthansa Express Bus is available on the following routes:
- Strasbourg – Frankfurt – Strasbourg
- Nuremberg – Munich – Nuremberg
Your benefits with Lufthansa Express Bus
Book Lufthansa Express Bus
In your flight search, select one of our Lufthansa Express Bus stations as your departure airport.
Select your Lufthansa Express Bus connection in the flight overview.
Book easily and check in for both your bus and flight between 23 hours and 15 minutes before departure.
Enjoy a seamless and relaxed journey to your departure at Frankfurt Airport or Munich Airport – with a transfer guarantee.
Important advice for your journey with Lufthansa Express Bus
- Check in online or via your mobile between 23 hours and 15 minutes before departure
- One boarding pass each for Lufthansa Express Bus and your connecting flight
- Your boarding pass serves as your ticket
- Travel is only possible with a ticket booked and paid for in advance
- Tickets cannot be bought on the bus
- It is compulsory to wear a medical face mask and observe general hygiene measures during the journey on all connections.
Please find out about the entry requirements and have all the necessary travel documents to hand for Germany and your destination country.
By booking a Lufthansa Express Bus, you agree to further conditions of carriage. Please read them before booking.
Frankfurt Airport (FRA): Terminal 1 – THE SQUAIRE WEST – near the long-distance train station
Strasbourg (XER): Central train station, Boulevard de Metz and Hilton Hotel (intersection of Avenue Herrenschmitt and Rue Fritz Kiefer), both arrival/departure at Hilton Hotel Strasbourg 15 minutes later than published in the timetable.
Munich Airport (MUC): Bus terminal, Munich Airport, Stop 13
Nuremberg (NUE): Car park P3, Nuremberg Airport (until 15 October 2021), after 15 October 2021 – Mövenpick Hotel/corner of car park P2.
You can find information about departure and arrival times in the Lufthansa timetable.
Your baggage drop-off options:
- In Frankfurt, you can use the AIRail Terminal or the baggage drop-off in Terminal 1, Halls A and B.
- In Munich you can use any baggage counter in the departure terminal.
Lufthansa baggage regulations apply to all Lufthansa Express Bus connections. The free baggage allowance complies with the baggage regulations of your connecting flight.
Your baggage reclaim options:
- After landing in Frankfurt, you can collect your baggage at the AIRail Terminal. When you have collected your baggage, please follow the signs to the Lufthansa Express Bus on Squaire West. Because of customs regulations, baggage may not be transported automatically straight to the bus.
- After landing in Munich, you can collect your baggage from the carousel of your arriving flight. When you have collected your baggage, please follow the signs to the bus terminal. Because of customs regulations, baggage may not be transported automatically straight to the bus.
This might also be of interest to you
Journeys to and from the airport
Enjoy a seamless travel experience from the planning stage to your destination and back again with Lufthansa Express and our partners.
Lufthansa Express Rail
Let your journey begin on the way to the airport: travel seamlessly by train to your flight with Lufthansa Express Rail – transfer guarantee included.
Services at the airport
Make use of our various services at the airport on arrival and when transferring and boarding.