Winter sun in Thailand
Discover the beautiful beaches of Phuket again, experience exciting nights in Bangkok or enjoy culinary delicacies in Ko Samui. Travelers can enter Thailand without the need for quarantine - ideal to escape the winter season. #TogetherAgain
Before travelling, please check the Travel Regulations for your destination.
Entry regulations for quarantine-free travel to Thailand
1. Passengers must have spent 21 consecutive days in an eligible country before arrival in Thailand
2. Passengers must apply for a Thailand Pass QR Code, which can be applied via https://tp.consular.go.th/
3. Passengers must have proof of complete Covid-19 vaccination with a vaccine recognized by the Thai government (including Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson and BioNTech)
4. Passengers must have a 1 night reservation at an SHA+ or AQ Hotel. The passenger must wait at the hotel for their RT-PCR test result
5. Passengers must have a negative RT-PCR Covid-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure
6. Passengers must take an RT-PCR Covid-19 test upon arrival in Thailand
7. Passengers must have medical insurance with minimum coverage of US$ 50,000
For more information please refer to the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
Use the search tool below to begin booking your flights.