Meetings & Events
Information and request for proposal for event organisers
Whether you are organising an international trade fair, European congress, smaller company meeting or a large event – with Meetings & Events the Lufthansa Group airlines will help you to arrange cost-effective individual travel to and from the event for your delegates.
Request for proposal
The Lufthansa Group airlines bring people together – every day, all around the world. We keep this in mind not only when planning our global route network, but also when developing programmes to make planning the numerous processes involved in your events easier and to give you more flexibility.
Simply complete the following contact form and we will gladly provide you with a quotation.*
- For corporate events organised at relatively short notice, we should receive your quotation request no later than one month before the start of the event. We would expect at least 30 delegates for the event.
- For congresses and trade fairs, you should ideally submit your request four months before the start of the event. In this case, we would expect at least 100 delegates for the event.
- The Lufthansa Group airlines will be named as the "official airlines" for the event.
- The event organiser will make the special booking link available to delegates or inform the chosen travel agency about the special terms.
Benefits for event organisers
Meetings & Events offers you numerous benefits – not only in terms of organisation, planning and implementation, but also for the delegates attending your event. You can book flights with Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Lufthansa and SWISS, as well as transatlantic flights with our partners Air Canada and United Airlines and many other flights offered by our codeshare partners.
- The event organiser can choose whether the discounted tickets are to be issued through a special booking link or a selected travel agency.
- Delegates to contracted events and one travelling companion will receive discounted flights.
- Delegates can be flexible in choosing their travel dates (up to seven days before and after the event).
- You will receive appropriate promotional material so that you can publicise our offer to event delegates.
- The Lufthansa Group airlines’ global route network guarantees you the best possible connections to your international events.
*If the counterpart station allows it, Lufthansa generally encrypts its email traffic by means of a TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption and therefore complies with the requirements of the GDPR. Our data protection guidelines apply to the processing of your data.