Comfort on board
A seamless connection. Straight to your destination in a Lufthansa Private Jet.
With Lufthansa Private Jet, you will experience the freedom of flying to almost any place in Europe or North America at the time you choose. In cooperation with NetJets® – the market leader in private air transport – we offer you a fleet of the most modern private jets, which are available up to ten hours before departure. The only thing that counts is your own personal schedule. Every flight takes you non-stop to your destination. You’ll enjoy customised services tailored to your own personal wishes and, at selected departure and destination locations, exclusive Lufthansa lounges or partner lounges are available for your use. Thanks to our VIP service on the ground, you will also board quickly and discreetly. This is the world of Lufthansa Private Jet.
Experience maximum flexibility. Take off according to your own personal schedule.
Wherever your journey takes you: for you it is just a phone call away. With Lufthansa Private Jet, you reach your destination quickly and don’t have to worry at all about the planning. We will operate your flight completely in accordance with your personal wishes and will ensure the optimal coordination of all the necessary processes. And we will adapt entirely to how you like to travel when doing so. If there is a last-minute delay to your departure, we will make sure that your flight is appropriately rebooked. Enjoy maximum flexibility: we guarantee the availability of a private jet in Europe up to 10 hours, and in North America up to 12 hours, before take-off.
Room for inspiration. High above the clouds.
The true luxury of a Lufthansa private jet lies in the precious peace, comfort and privacy that you enjoy from the very first moment of your flight. A sophisticated ambience and elegant design create an atmosphere of well-being. You will always enjoy the feeling of total relaxation on a flight with Lufthansa Private Jet. We want you to enjoy every moment of your journey on board a Lufthansa Private Jet. This applies, in particular, to moments of culinary pleasure. For this reason, we offer you selected food and drinks that you can add to according to your personal taste, for example by using our individual catering service. In addition, you can also book a flight attendant, depending on which category of aircraft you choose. Everything should be exactly the way you want it.
Individuality at a fixed price
The price of your Lufthansa Private Jet journey is calculated on the basis of flight hours. Almost all charges and flight services are already included in the attractive fixed price – and the people travelling with you all fly free of charge. Outside the primary flight zones in Europe and North America, additional charges may apply. These are calculated separately. If you would like more detailed information, your Lufthansa Private Jet Service Team will be happy to help at any time.
Non-binding price examples (depending on distance, fixed prices per route, small size category, up to 6 persons):
- Munich – Zagreb: 8.110 EUR
- Vienna – Nuremberg: 8.845 EUR
- Geneva – Paris: 9.105 EUR
- Frankfurt – Venice: 10.780 EUR
- Dusseldorf – St. Moritz: 11.405 EUR
- London (BQH) – Innsbruck: 12.550 EUR
- Salzburg – Copenhagen: 13.255 EUR
- Zurich – Athens: 19.135 EUR
Your benefits at a glance
- You will fly with two qualified flight captains, who hold the same certifications as Lufthansa flight captains, and in the most modern NetJets® aircraft that meet the most stringent safety standards.
- You can also use Lufthansa Private Jet for direct connecting or feeder flights to Lufthansa or SWISS First and Business Class intercontinental flights in Europe and North America on favourable terms.
- At our Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf and Zurich hubs, we offer you a limousine transfer service. This service is bookable for an additional charge at all departure and destination locations.
- You’ll enjoy an exclusive service at the Lufthansa hubs in North America.
- As the main passenger, you will receive a minimum of 10,000 award miles, status miles or HON Circle miles. Frequent Travellers, Senators and HON Circle Members will also earn a 25 per cent Executive Bonus on their mileage credit.
- We personally take care of security and passport controls on the ground for flights within Europe.
- In Europe, you will receive a standard Lufthansa First Class ticket for your flight and in North America a Lufthansa First Class receipt. Both of these can be conveniently accounted for as a travel expense.
- The Lufthansa Private Jet Service Team coordinates the entire flight for you and will be happy to assist you with any queries about Lufthansa Private Jet.
- Larger dogs can also be carried free of charge in the passenger cabin by arrangement and do not require a special box.