Where we fly in June 2020
In view of the exceptional circumstances caused by the spread of the coronavirus, we offer even greater flexibility for your travel plans. Book until 30 June 2020 and Lufthansa Group Airlines will waive the rebooking fee. You will also be able to rebook to a new travel date till 31 December 2021.
Find out more about our flight planning process during the Corona crisis: meet the expert.
Destinations in Germany
Direct flights within Europe from Frankfurt
Direct flights within Europe from Munich
Destinations in the Americas, Africa, Middle East & Asia
- For bookings made until 30 June 2020, the Lufthansa Group airlines waive the rebooking fees for all newly booked flights worldwide and offer a one-time rebooking free of charge – regardless of the conditions of the original fare purchased.
- Start of travel must be until 31 December 2021. The rebooking must be done before the original start of travel. If the original fare is not available anymore, the fare difference must be paid.
- If your flight has been cancelled, you have the following choices:
- You can rebook free of charge to an alternative flight to the same destination and within the same travel class.
- Your ticket will remain valid and you can use it towards a future flight. Latest start of travel is 31 December 2021. If you would like to choose this option, please get in touch with us, latest by 31 January 2021. You can also change your destination and your travel class. Please note, that in these cases, an additional payment might be necessary, e.g. if you change to a higher travel class.
You can find more information here