Concur Terms and Conditions
When you connect your Lufthansa profile with your Concur platform account, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You allow Lufthansa German Airlines, its partners, daughter companies, and/or third party providers (hereafter referred to as “Lufthansa”), to connect your Lufthansa profile with your Concur platform profile and to share and release data to your Concur platform account for the purpose of simpler transmission, dissemination, and saving of data with Concur.
- You agree to the fact that Lufthansa and Concur can exchange data about you, such as for example your name, address, email address, company name, Miles&More program number, and reservation data. The data that is provided by Lufthansa to Concur will be covered by the Concur Data Protection Statement and the data provided by Concur to Lufthansa will be covered by the Lufthansa Data Protection Statement
- You can remove the connection between your Lufthansa profile and your Concur platform account at any time by using the Concur website of your company.
- Lufthansa can remove the connection between your Lufthansa profile and your Concur platform account at any time, without specifying a reason or giving written notice. For example, when your Lufthansa profile or your Concur platform account has been deleted or terminated.
You agree to not hold Lufthansa including the respective management boards, directors, employees, and third-party providers accountable for any and all claims, including third party claims, which are in breach of these terms and conditions or for their violation of applicable law or third-party rights. In the case that Lufthansa notices but ignores as an isolated incident that a violation of this agreement by you or another party has occurred, Lufthansa reserves the right to take appropriate action for future similar infringements.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time and without specifying a reason or giving prior notice.