Lufthansa Express Carsharing in cooperation with car2go
With Lufthansa Express Carsharing there’s now another way, alongside buses and trains, to travel to the airport – a way that is relaxed and completely on trend.
Lufthansa Express Carsharing is worthwhile for two reasons:
Register for car2go carsharing and you can save the registration fee of 9 euros. In addition, when you register for the first time with car2go, you’ll receive a welcome credit of 5 euros in your user account!
There follows a video about the Lufthansa Express Carsharing.
It works like this:
- Register by going to lufthansa.com/Carsharing. From here, as a Lufthansa Group customer, you will be redirected to register on the car2go homepage.
- Validate your driver’s licence and ID card at one of the designated validation points.
- Download the car2go app.
- Locate and reserve an available car nearby via the car2go app or directly via www.car2go.com
- Jump in and drive to the airport.
- Park the car in the authorised parking space. Directions to each airport can be found on the car2go homepage under ‘Airports’.