One journey, countless possibilities: upgrade to the First Class Lounge for Senator guests
If you are a Senator guest with a Business Class or Premium Economy Class ticket, you can still upgrade your next lounge visit to a first-class experience.
Visit our First Class Lounge before your next long-haul flight from Frankfurt or Munich and enjoy all its comforts and services from just EUR 200. Depending on the airport, here you will find our spacious, fully equipped office units, quiet rooms, exclusive bathrooms with a spa area, a cigar lounge and a gourmet restaurant. If your aircraft is parked at a non-gate position or at certain gates, you will be chauffeur driven in a limousine or a spacious minivan straight to your aircraft.
The premium offer in detail:
- This offer is aimed exclusively at Senators who have booked a long-haul flight operated by Lufthansa in Premium Economy Class or Business Class.
- You can use the upgrade for the First Class Lounges in Departures Area B at Frankfurt Airport and in the Terminal 2-Satellite at Munich Airport.
- Simply show your Senator card as well as your valid Lufthansa boarding pass with a Lufthansa ticket number at the lounge entrance, and pay conveniently by credit card. For an additional charge, you are welcome to take a companion and your children under 18 years old into the lounge with you.
- The price is EUR 200 for Business Class passengers and EUR 300 for Premium Economy Class passengers. A reduced price of EUR 150 (Business Class) or EUR 200 (Premium Economy Class) applies to each companion or child.
- The offer applies for a limited time only and numbers are restricted.
At a glance: the First Class Lounges available under this offer
The First Class Lounge in Munich
The First Class Lounge in Munich’s Terminal 2-Satellite offers you excellent travel comfort in every respect. Comfortable easy chairs, elegant quiet rooms with day beds, an exclusive Cigar Lounge and many more comforts and conveniences create a stylish ambience of peace and relaxation.
The First Class Lounge in Frankfurt
Terminal 1 at Frankfurt Airport. A bustle of activity at one of Europe’s busiest airports. Our stylish First Class Lounge awaits you in Pier B between Gates B22 and B24.