Lufthansa lounges given a splendid new look
HON Circle Members, Senators, Frequent Travellers, Star Alliance Gold Members and Business Class passengers are warmly welcome to rediscover the re-opened facilities for relaxing and working.
Relax and feel good in Ibiza and San Jose, California
Ibiza, the third largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands, is synonymous with joie de vivre and relaxation. At the airport too, which is just 7 km from Ibiza Town, passengers can make themselves comfortable in the ‘Cap des Falco’ lounge located behind the security checkpoint near departure gate 1. The lounge is open from 06.00 hours to 00.30 hours and has Internet PCs, free Wi-Fi and TV available as well as local, international and German newspapers and magazines.
In San Jose the ‘vibes’ of neighbouring Silicon Valley are very noticeable. This Californian city of over one million inhabitants is the perfect starting point for a tour of the western United States and is only a stone’s throw from San Francisco. In the contract lounge, ‘The Club at SJC’, opposite gate 15 at San Jose International Airport, passengers can make the most of washrooms, showers, meeting rooms, photocopier and fax machines and free local telephone calls as well as Internet PCs, free Wi-Fi and local and international magazines. The lounge is open daily from 05.00 hours to 22.00 hours.
More relaxation and comfort in Dubai
With an increase in space to approx. 500 square metres there is even more room available for your comfort. The new design, featuring stylish leather and recliner seating, as well as modern work stations with free Wifi, guarantees a luxuriant atmosphere. To freshen up, showers and washrooms are available in the lounges and a varied range of food and beverages offers you exquisite culinary delights.
New contract lounges in Orlando, Miami, Mauritius, Nairobi, Cancun and Mal
- In Orlando (MCO) the stylish ‘The Club at MCO‘ lounge is open to some passengers in Terminal 4. The lounge facilities include private restrooms with showers.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi offers passengers in Terminal 1B use of the comfortable and contemporary Swissport Aspire Lounge.
- In Miami (MIA), Lufthansa customers have been able to enjoy the new Avianca VIP Lounge in Terminal J since 20 November.
- Since 8 December passengers at Cancún Airport (CUN) have been making themselves comfortable in the Mera VIP Lounge (Terminal 3, 2nd floor).
- At Malé International Airport on the Maldives (MLE), two lounges on the first floor of the International Departures Terminal, ‘The Leeli’ and ‘The Neeri’ , have been available to passengers since 9 December.
- On the paradise island of Mauritius (MRU), Lufthansa passengers have had access to the Air Mauritius Amédée Maingard Lounge opposite gate 28 in the new terminal building since 10 December.