The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of vouchers:
* The voucher entitles you to a discount of £5 of the regular ticket fare.
* The voucher can only be redeemed on www.lufthansa.com.
* The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any "Access Code" used to purchase already discounted fares.
* The voucher is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorised by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
* Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, Lufthansa Italia and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
* The voucher can be redeemed between 27/07/2011 and 14/08/2011.
* Travel must be between 27/07/2011 and 23/10/2011.
* Only one voucher can be used for each booking process.
* The voucher reduces the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
* If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
* If the value of the voucher exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
* The voucher is only valid for flights departing in the UK.
* If a ticket for which a voucher was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
* Vouchers and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
* If the value of a ticket bought with a voucher is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket.
* Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of vouchers.
* Vouchers may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs) or excess baggage tickets.
* The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
* Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time. Limit per promotion is one voucher per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several vouchers.
*The Promo code may not be used on North America flights.