Oil & Energy destination Aberdeen, Scotland:
- Aberdeen is Lufthansa’s newest Oil & Energy destination. Effective from Oct 30, 2011 Lufthansa offers 3 daily flights from Frankfurt to Aberdeen.
- Convenient Helicopter connections from Aberdeen Airport. With over 500.000 Helicopter passengers per year, Aberdeen is the world largest helicopter Airport.
- Aberdeen, the Oil Capitol of Europe becoming the new Energy Capitol of Europe
- $40 billion in offshore wind energy to be invested in Scotland over the next 10 years
- With a long-term BP commitment to North Sea production until 2019, Aberdeen will remain one of the most important Energy destinations in the world for the years to come.
Lufthansa is proud to serve Aberdeen, Scotland:
With a population of over 210,000, Aberdeen is the 3rd largest city in Scotland. The city, formerly known as Oil capital of Europe and now making its way to the Energy capital of Europe has the highest average UK household income. With a large basis of supporting industry, Aberdeen acquired and exported huge expertises throughout the world. Only two hours from Frankfurt, this Energy hotspot also offers advanced research facilities and major tourist attractions.
For more information on Aberdeen, please click here.
Find out more about our other Oil & Energy destination highlights.