With the Star Alliance "Round-the-World" program, global travelers now have the flexibility of four mileage levels, plus three fare choices to any destination served by the Star Alliance carriers.
Air Canada - Air China - Air New Zealand - All Nippon Airways - Asiana - Austrian Airlines - bmi - Egyptair - LOT - Lufthansa - SAS - Shanghai Airlines - Singapore Airlines - South African Airways - Spanair - SWISS - TAP - THAI - Turkish Airlines - United Airlines - US Airways.
Plus regional members: Adria Airways - Blue 1 - Croatia Airlines
|Maximum miles||First||Business||Economy||Booking Period|
|less than 26,000 miles||N/A||N/A||£ 1912||Valid until further notice|
|less than 29,000 miles||£ 9548||£ 5177||£ 2266||Valid until further notice|
|less than 34,000 miles||£ 10939||£ 5970||£ 2738||Valid until further notice|
|less than 39,000 miles||£ 12898||£ 7039||£ 3186||Valid until further notice|
- Stopovers: Minimum of 3 / Maximum of 15. (Maximum of 5 stopovers for the 26,000 miles fare)
- Routings: Travel must commence from and return to the same country on flights operated by Star Alliance partners. Some code-shared flights are restricted.
- Length of stay: Minimum: 10 days*/Maximum: 1 year
- Discounts: Children pay 75%, infants not occupying a seat pay 10% of adult fare (no senior discount). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants who become 2 en route must pay the Child fare for the whole journey.
- Taxes: Local taxes apply. Any additional surcharges are applicable subject to carrier.
- Maximum 16 coupons permitted for an entire journey. Each surface sector represents one coupon.
*Travel on last intercontinental sector must commence no earlier than 10 days after commencement of the first intercontinental sector.
Other restrictions apply. For additional information or reservations, please contact Lufthansa at 0871 945 9747.