Terms and conditions for the Early Bird Offer for FESPA delegates
1. The promotion is open to United Kingdom residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families of Lufthansa Group their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The promotion starts and entries will be accepted from 00.00hrs on 13 October 2013. Entries made before this time will not be accepted.
5. The promotion closes at 23.59 on 1 April 2014. Entries made after this time will not be accepted.
6. When entering this promotion you agree to sign-up to our weekly e-newsletter by entering your name and a valid email address and click ‘submit’. You can always unsubscribe from the weekly newsletter at any time.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person and entry requires a unique valid email address. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups. No bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s), multiple identifies or addresses to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force’ or any other automated or manual means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are not received due to technical error or malfunction or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
9. The Early Bird prize is Apple iPad Mini 16GB
10. In the event of a participant’s contact details changing, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to new details.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions..
12. The winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without additional recompense.
13. No cash or other prize alternative available in whole or in part. However, in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
14. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
15. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment
Promoter: Lufthansa Group, Heathrow Boulevard 2, 284 Bath Road, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 0DQ.