Save valuable time before the departure of your flight and leave check-in to us: from now on for all Lufthansa flights operated in the Schengen Area* we will automatically send your boarding pass to your mobile phone.
How automated Check-in works:
- Simply register for automated check-in in Miles & More Profil, choose whether you would like to receive your mobile boarding pass by SMS or e-mail and reserve your seat at the same time as you make your booking. You can change your seat, incidentally, at any time online or via your mobile phone on lufthansa.com.** Sign up or register
- In order to receive a mobile boarding pass by SMS, you must have entered both your mobile phone number and your e-mail address (so we can send you your Passenger Receipt) in your profile.
- If you do not wish to use the automated check-in service, deactivate automated check-in in your Miles & More profile at least 24 hours before your departure. Your profile entries can be reactivated at any time.
- Please note that changes to your booking after automated check-in can be made 23 hours before departure either on lufthansa.com under ‘Check-in’ via the option ‘Cancel Check-in’, or by calling the Lufthansa Service Centre. A prerequisite for this is that your ticket allows for your booking to be changed.
* Excluding Switzerland and Scandinavia (except Billund) as well as individual, predominantly seasonal, summer destinations such as Bastia, Cagliari, Olbia, Pisa, Faro, Ibiza, Reykjavik, Rostock and Balaton.
** Provided that the booking class chosen permits a seat reservation.