Starting as of April 2005 employees of oil- and natural gas-producing and -extracting companies who make frequent trips to oil destinations enjoy a number of attractive benefits as members of the Lufthansa oil&energyclub.
Membership in the Lufthansa oil&energyclub offers many of benefits. You receive your oil&energyclub card and, at the same time, the status of a Miles & More Frequent Traveller, if you previously did not enjoy a Miles & More status. With this status you belong to the exclusive circle of frequent flyers and enjoy special privileges:
- Automatic membership in Miles & More, Europe's largest frequent flyer programme, with a silver card level - Frequent Traveller.
- 25% Executive Bonus on flights on selected airline partners.
- Preferential check-in at Business Class counters - regardless of the class you are travelling in.
- Use of the Lufthansa Business Lounges worldwide.
- Increased free baggage allowance of up to 40 kg on flights where the weight concept applies.
- Wait list priority for fully booked flights.
- Special conditions for overnight stays at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel at Frankfurt Airport.
- Special car rental rates at Europcar.
Our Route map
Lufthansa has a wide network of destinations worldwide, of which over 50 are located in oil- and gas-extracting regions.
Use your privileges of oil&energyclub today.
You have a possibility to become a member of oil&energyclub right now.