Rail&Fly – in cooperation with Deutsche Bahn
- The Rail&Fly ticket is valid on the day of the flight itself as well as a day before departure and a day after your return to Germany.
- You have a free choice of trains — the Rail&Fly ticket is not limited to specific trains.
- Rail&Fly is valid on all Deutsche Bahn trains (and IC/EC [InterCity/EuroCity], ICE [Intercity Express] trains too). There is an additional charge for City Night Line/night trains and for the ICE Sprinter; a reservation is also required.
- The Rail&Fly ticket is only valid in conjunction with an international Lufthansa airline ticket.
- If an airport cannot be reached directly by Deutsche Bahn, the Rail&Fly ticket also enables you to use regional public transport.
- A Rail&Fly ticket is non-refundable.
- Rail&Fly tickets cannot be purchased in connection with flights to/from Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Salzburg, Vienna or Zurich.
- Rail&Fly tickets are not valid for the Thalys, the high speed train on the Paris–Brussels–Cologne–Amsterdam route, on the DB-Autozug (motorail), on special trains and within linked transport systems.
Travel anywhere in Germany by train from 29 euros
Children under 2 years of age travel free of charge. Children under 12 years of age receive a 25% fare reduction. Children may not travel alone on Rail&Fly services.
Rail&Fly tickets can be booked online at the same time as your flight on lufthansa.com