With the Star Alliance "Round-the-World" program, global travelers now have the flexibility of four mileage levels, plus three fare choices to any destination served by the Star Alliance carriers.
Air Canada - Air New Zealand - All Nippon Airways - Air China - Asiana - Austrian Airlines - bmi - Egyptair - LOT - Lufthansa - SAS - Shanghai Airlines - Singapore Airlines - South African Airways - Spanair - Swiss - TAP - THAI - Turkish Airlines -United Airlines - US Airways.
Plus regional members: Adria Airways - Blue 1 - Croatia Airlines
|Maximum miles||Maximum stopovers||Economy Class||Business Class||First Class|
|Up to 26,000 miles||5||2099 €||-||-|
|Up to 29,000 miles||15||2519 €||5669 €||10059 €|
|Up to 34,000 miles||15||3049 €||6559 €||11549 €|
|Up to 39,000 miles||15||3569 €||7749 €||13629 €|
Terms & Conditions:
- Stopovers: Minimum of 3, Maximum of 5 or 15 (depending on fare). Within some countries of destination other restrictions may apply.
- Routings: Travel must commence from and return to The Netherlands. Travel must include only one transatlantic crossing and only one transpacific crossing.
- Length of stay: Minimum 10 days, Maximum 1 year. Travel on last intercontinental sector must commence no earlier than 10 days after commencement of first intercontinental sector.
- Discounts: Children (under 12 years) 25%, Infants without seat (under 2 years) 90% discount.
- Taxes: Local taxes apply.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Subject to changes.
For additional information or reservation, please contact our Reservation Service. Reservation Service