Experience Premium Economy Class with ‘myOffer’
You have booked a long-haul flight in Economy Class but would like to experience the benefits of Premium Economy Class, such as a second piece of free baggage* or up to 50% more personal space on board? On many routes you can now take a very special opportunity for an upgrade: ‘myOffer’.
You can choose for yourself how much an upgrade is worth to you. You simply make Lufthansa an offer – and, with a bit of luck, you can get your upgrade at your price. Of course, this opportunity can be given only if Premium Economy Class is available on the flight you have booked.**
Check now if your booking is eligible for ‘myOffer’.
How to submit an offer
- Log in with your details under ‘My Bookings’.
- You will be notified if your booking is eligible for upgrading with ‘myOffer’.
- Click on the link to the ‘myOffer’ page if an upgrade to Premium Economy Class is possible.
- Now you can name the price that an upgrade is worth to you.***
- Then you can enter your credit card details, review your offer and submit it.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Any time up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure of your flight, you can still change or cancel your upgrade offer. Simply log in again under ‘My Bookings’ and modify your offer on the ‘myOffer’ page.
How we assess your upgrade offers
If you have submitted an offer, Lufthansa will notify you via e-mail no later than 36-24 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight whether you will receive the upgrade.
Before we start assessing the upgrade offers, every ticket for which we have received an offer will be once again reviewed with regard to the Terms & Conditions. If the booking has been modified, an upgrade is no longer possible.
If your offer has been accepted, you will receive the upgrade – in this case your credit card will be charged with the amount you have bid. You will receive new eTickets and boarding passes for Premium Economy Class when you check in for your flight. If your flight has to be cancelled due to bad weather or other disruptions, your upgrade will apply to the next possible flight.
If your offer has not been accepted, you will fly in Economy Class as originally booked and will not be charged any additional amounts.
Do you have questions about the procedures or would you like to learn more about ‘myOffer’? Perhaps you will find the answer in our FAQs.
FAQs for ‘myOffer’
* HON Circle Members and Senators can check in three bags each up to 23 kg.
** ‘myOffer’ is now available for all Premium Economy Class destinations. Unfortunately, tickets issued in Japan or India as well as tickets which are part of a group booking are excluded for technical or legal reasons. Further details on the Terms and Conditions can be found in the FAQs.
*** An offer is always valid per person and for each person included in the booking: for example, if three people are part of the booking, the amount bid will be charged three times should your offer be accepted. Offers are also always valid per route, so that you can decide whether you submit an offer for certain flight segments only or for all segments included in the booking.