Eurovalue Long Stay is a new discount fare to Europe. With its longer validity of 1 year, it is perfect for those who intend to stay in Europe for special purposes such as study or professional training.
Eurovalue Long Stay at a glance
- No eligibility restrictions.
- Valid up to 1 year.
- Applicable for a journey from 42 major cities in Japan to more than 150 European cities.
- ANA flights within Japan as well as LH flights operated by ANA can be booked for 5,000 yen per one way.
- Booking is possible until 14 days prior to departure.
- Change of return flights are allowed for free up to 2 times.
(April 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014)
From Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya
|Departure day||Eurovalue Long Stay|
* All information and fares are subject to change without notice.
* Above are all basic fares and are subject to weekend, stopover and other surcharges depending on the itinerary.
|Eurovalue Long Stay|
|Reservation||All sectors must be confirmed and ticketed by 14 days prior to departure.|
|Ticket purchase *1||Same time as reservation|
|Departure cities||Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya.
Departures from 42 cities are also possible for 10,000 yen round trip.
|Minimum stay||65 days|
|Maximum stay||12 months|
|Applicable flights||Between Japan and Frankfurt/Munich, Lufthansa flights only. Between Germany and European countries, Lufthansa flights only. Within Japan, ANA (NH) flights or Lufthansa (LH) flights operated by ANA only.|
|Transfers||Maximum 1 transfer within Japan and 2 transfers at Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, London or Paris are permitted each way.|
|Weekend surcharge||For departures from Japan on SAT/SUN and those from Germany on FRI/SAT, a surcharge of 10,000 yen will apply per one way.|
|Stopovers *2||1 stopover within Europe per one way is allowed for a fee of 20,000 yen each. No stopover is allowed within Japan.|
|Open jaws *3||Yes|
|Child and infant fares *4||A child (2 to 11 years) pays 75% of an adult fare, whereas an infant (under 2 years without seat) pays 10%.|
|Payment||Credit cards or PayPal|
|Rebooking and rerouting||No change is allowed for international outbound flights. Change of return flights are allowed free of charge twice.|
|Cancellation of the entire journey||Cancellation fee of 30,000 yen will apply.|
|Cancellation of the return flight||In case recalculation of the flown segments results in an amount lower than the paid amount, the difference will be refunded with above fee deducted (normally, no refund amount will be left).|
|No-show *5||No-show fee of 30,000 yen will apply.|
|Advance seat reservation||Possible|
|Mileage credit with Miles & More||100%|
|Others||Combination with ANA fares in the similar categories is possible on a one-way basis. Please contact Call Center for reservation.|
*2 Stays over 24 hours at a transfer point
*3 Journeys including surface segments (travel by bus, train or other ground transportation) on departure side or/and arrival side
*4 For reservations for children under 12 traveling alone, please call Lufthansa Call Center.
*5 Failure to cancel the flight before day of departure
- Please read and understand fare conditions before making your flight reservation.
- In case you are paying with a credit card that belongs to a person other than you, it is mandatory to enter its owner's details at time of reservation.
- If you hold no credit card or PayPal account, please call Lufthansa Call Center for reservation.
- Lufthansa will issue no estimate, statement for payment or additional receipt other than Passenger Receipt.
- It is not necessary to reconfirm your return fligth. We, however, recommend that you call the nearest Lufthansa Call Center close to your return date to check if any schedule change has taken place.