Eurovalue Economy Special is the Lufthansa's regular discount fare to Europe. With attractive prices stated below, it covers many popular destinations in France, Italy, Germany, Spain and numerous countries. To purchase this ticket, simply book online.
Eurovalue Economy Special at a glance
- Booking is possible until 7 days prior to departure.
- Change of flights are permitted for a fee of 25,000 yen.
- ANA flights within Japan as well as LH flights operated by ANA can be booked for 5,000 yen per one way.
- Applicable for a journey from 42 major cities in Japan to more than 150 European cities.
- etix® (electronic tickets) are issued for all bookings.
- Advance seat reservation is possible.
- Miles can be earned with Miles & More.
- Book online to save the ticket service charge!
(April 1, 2013 - March 31, 2014)
All prices shown below are for itineraries starting from Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya and are subject to taxes and fuel surcharge (International/Domestic Surcharge).
Book your flight here
From Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya
|Departure day||Economy Special V||Economy Special Q|
* All information and fares are subject to change without notice.
* Above are all basic fares and are subject to weekend, stopover and other surcharges depending on the itinerary.
|Eurovalue Economy Special|
|Reservation||All sectors must be confirmed and ticketed by 7 days prior to departure.|
|Ticket purchase *1||Same time as reservation|
|Seat availability||Very limited|
|Departure cities||Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya.
Departures from 42 cities are also possible for 10,000 yen round trip.
|Minimum stay||3 days|
|Maximum stay||2 months|
|Applicable flight||Between Japan and Frankfurt/Munich, Lufthansa Group-operated flights only. Between Germany and European countries, Lufthansa Group flights only.
Within Japan, ANA (NH) flights or Lufthansa (LH) flights operated by ANA only.
|Transfers||Maximum 1 transfer within Japan and 2 within Europe are permitted each way.|
|Weekend surcharge||For departures from Japan on SAT/SUN/MON and those from Germany on FRI/SAT, a surcharge of 10,000 yen will apply per one way.|
|Stopovers *2||1 stopover within Europe per one way is allowed for a fee of 20,000 yen each.
No stopover is allowed within Japan.
|Open jaws *3||Yes|
|Child and infant fares||A child (2 to 11 years) pays 75% of an adult fare, whereas an infant (under 2 years without seat) pays 10%.|
|Payment||Credit cards or PayPal|
|Rebooking and rerouting||Change of flights and rerouting are permitted for a fee of 25,000 yen.|
|Cancellation of the entire journey||Cancellation fee of 30,000 yen will apply.|
|Cancellation of the return flight||In case recalculation of the flown segments results in an amount lower than the paid amount, the difference will be refunded with above fee deducted (normally, no refund amount will be left).|
|No-show *4||No-show fee of 30,000 yen will apply.|
|Advance seat reservation||Possible|
|Mileage credit with Miles & More||50%|
*2 Stays over 24 hours at a transfer point
*3 Journeys including surface segments (travel by bus, train or any other kind of ground transportation) on departure side or/and arrival side
e.g. Tokyo - Frankfurt - Paris - (surface transportation) - London - Frankfurt - Nagoya
*4 Failure to cancel the flight before day of departure
Booking and inquiries
Regarding the followings, please call Lufthansa Call Center for further assistance.
Book your flight here
- Flight reservations for 7 to 9 passengers
- Flight reservations for children under 12 traveling alone
- Inquiries on fare rules of Eurovalue Economy Special