Starting your journey anywhere in continental Europe, with the Star Alliance "Round-the-World" program, global travelers now have the flexibility of four mileage levels, plus three fare choices to any destination served by the Star Alliance carriers.
Air Canada - Air China - Air New Zealand - All Nippon Airways - Asiana - Austrian Airlines - bmi - Egyptair - LOT - Lufthansa - SAS - Shanghai Airlines - Singapore Airlines - South African Airways - Spanair - SWISS - TAP - THAI - Turkish Airlines - United Airlines - US Airways
Plus regional members: Adria Airways - Blue 1 - Croatia Airlines
|Maximum miles||First||Business||Economy||Booking Period|
|less than 26,000 miles||N/A||N/A||365,500 ISK||Valid until further notice|
|less than 29,000 miles||1,825,500 ISK||989,800 ISK||433,200 ISK||Valid until further notice|
|less than 34,000 miles||2,091,400 ISK||1,141,400 ISK||523,400 ISK||Valid until further notice|
|less than 39,000 miles||2,465,900 ISK||1,345,700 ISK||609,200 ISK||Valid until further notice|
- Stopovers: Minimum of 3 / Maximum of 15. (Maximum of 5 stopovers for the 26,000 miles fare)
- Routings: Travel must commence from and return to the same country on flights operated by Star Alliance partners. Some code-shared flights are restricted.
- Length of stay: Minimum: 10 days*/Maximum: 1 year
- Discounts: Children pay 75%, infants 10% of adult fare (no senior discount). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants who become 2 en route must pay the Child fare for the whole journey.
- Taxes: Local taxes apply. Any additional surcharges are applicable subject to carrier.
- Maximum 16 coupons permitted for an entire journey. Each surface sector represents one coupon.
* Travel on last intercontinental sector must commence no earlier than 10 days after commencement of the first intercontinental sector.
Other restrictions apply.
Addtitional information or reservations contacts here