Lufthansa will be the first carrier to implement Home Print Boarding Pass for international departures from Chennai w.e.f. LH759/02May (eff 1st May local date).
Now you can do online check-in on Lufthansa.com, print your boarding pass and bypass the queues at the airport.
Intructions for passengers carrying home print boarding pass
- Please ensure that you complete the Immigrations formalities latest one hour before the scheduled departure times.
- Please ensure all pieces of your carry on bags carry a Lufthansa cabin baggage tag. This is required for stamping by the local security authorities.
- Please fill out the embarkation card, which is required at immigration check. Cabin tags and immigration forms can be collected from the Lufthansa counters.
- Passengers with Home Print Boarding Passes must reach the Boarding Gates latest 40 minutes before departure times, as documents check for self service passengers before departure is a local security regulation.
- For baggage Drop, F/C/HON/SEN can use the priority check-in counters and M/Class may use a dedicated counter for WebCKI eff LH759/02May.
- Before proceeding for immigration checks, we shall have an assistance counter for pax to provide hand-baggage tags/Immigration Forms etc.