The Lufthansa Airport Bus operates between Strasbourg and Frankfurt Airport and is available to any passenger regardless of their destination and airline.
|Boulevard de Metz - railway station||Terminal 1, Arrivals level, Hall B, Exit B4-5
|Hilton hotel - Avenue |
Herrenschmidt/Rue Fritz Kieffer
|Arrives Blvd de Metz|
|Arrives Hilton Strasbourg
|Bus number||Departs Blvd de Metz|
|Departs Hilton Strasbourg|
|Adult||€ 49.00||€ 98.00
|Children (under 12 years old) ||€ 37.00||€ 74.00
|Groups (10 or more people and only bookable via the reservation system)||€ 37.00||€ 56.00
You can book tickets for the Lufthansa Airport Bus in exactly the same way as you would book a Lufthansa flight directly online at LH.com. Simply enter Frankfurt as your departure airport and Strasbourg Bus Station (XER) as your destination airport. All other steps are identical to booking a flight.
Alternatively, you can also book the Lufthansa Airport Bus through a Lufthansa agency.
Please note that, as for a flight, you need both a ticket and a reservation in advance for the Airport Bus. Passengers without reservations and tickets can only be carried if seats are still available at the last minute. In this case tickets for the Airport Bus can be purchased from the bus driver.
Travel with the Airport Bus from Strasbourg to Frankfurt Airport
|Means of transport||Check-in||Baggage
|Airport Bus||Direct with the driver||Driver helps with the loading and unloading of baggage
|Lufthansa connecting flight||check-in at a check-in machine||Check in baggage at the baggage drop-off counter at Frankfurt Airport
- Always allow at least 60 minutes between flight and bus.
- For capacity reasons baggage allowance is limited to two pieces per passenger.
- The check-in deadline for the Lufthansa Airport Bus is 15 minutes before departure. If you are not at the bus stop by this time, your seat may be given to another passenger.
- Passengers must travel as originally booked and then travel and complete their trip as per this reservation.
- You must always check in separately for the flight and bus/shuttle. Unfortunately there is no through check-in as with two connecting flights.
- To enable smooth processing at the bus stop, please check in for the bus immediately upon arrival at Frankfurt Airport.
Information about the buses
The Lufthansa Airport Bus fleet consists solely of four-star category, First Class coaches. Comfortable seats, air conditioning and a toilet, as well as reading lamps, anti-glare blinds and footrests are standard. We have drinking water as well as a choice of newspapers ready for you on board. Routes are operated by the bus companies Traco Tours and Transcontinental Tours.
The Lufthansa Service Centre is available daily around the clock for questions about tickets and reservations for the Lufthansa Airport Bus. Contact number: +49 (0)69 - 86 799 799.
In France please contact the Lufthansa Reservations Centre on tel: 0 89 22 31 69 0.