Bring people together with Lufthansa - every day, all over the world. We keep this in mind not only when planning our global route network, but also when developing programs to simplify the planning of global meetings and events.
Whatever type of event you are planning, no matter where in the world, for a few dozen participants or a few thousand, Lufthansa can support you with an offer that meets your needs.
Your benefits at a glance
The Meetings & Events product offers numerous advantages - not only for the organizer, but also for the participants to an event. With Meetings & Events you can book flights with Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Germanwings and SWISS as well as with our two North Atlantic partners Air Canada and United Airlines.
Advantages for initiators or organizers
- You receive an offer that meets your needs - depending on the type of event, this could include discounted transportation or special conditions for travelers
- You are able to provide cost saving opportunities for either the host of the event or, for events where participants pay for their own transportation, to the travelers themselves
- You have access to a dedicated, event-branded internet booking engine that is exclusively accessible by the hosting company, the organizer or participants to your event
- You can make use of the worldwide Lufthansa Group network that connects more than 250 cities in around 100 countries
- You can rely on quality Lufthansa service and branding for your event
Advantages for the participants
- You have the option of booking online, quickly and easily
- You receive special low-price fares
- You can take a companion with you
- You can be flexible in your choice of travel times and can travel up to one week before and after the event
- You can enjoy excellent service to Lufthansa’s usual high standards and the best possible connections to all international events, thanks to our global network of more than 200 cities in around 80 countries
- You can earn valuable miles with Miles & More or the bonus program of our partner airlines
Please note the following before submitting your request:
- The event organizer (company, travel management company, professional congress organizer, event management company, destination management company) to complete the request for proposal form and send to Lufthansa
- For hosted events (e.g. the organizing company is paying the transportation costs of the participants) the request for proposal must be sent at least one month prior to the event
- For non-hosted events (i.e. the participants pay their own transportation costs) the request for proposal must be sent at least three months prior to the event
- Lufthansa must be nominated and promoted as the exclusive "official airline" for the event
- The organizer must provide all invitees with information regarding the promotional offer together with a link to the dedicated, event-branded internet booking engine