Student Fare and benefit
Benefit from our exceptional student fare offers and enjoy additional advantages:
- Use Lufthansa's flexibility and strong network.
- Reserve your flight now, pay tomorrow. Take advantage of provisional reservation without payment up to 3 days.
- Receive additional benefits by becoming a member of Miles & More, Lufthansa's frequent flyer program, and collect valuable miles on every Lufthansa and Star Alliance flight.
|Departure city||Journey||Fare in CNY||Minimum/Maximum stay||Free baggage allowance||Provisional
|Roundtrip Economy||from CNY4,420*||6 days -12 months||2 pc x 23kg each |
(46 kgs in total)
|Provisional reservation without payment up to 3 days
|One-way Economy||from CNY3,090*||---||2 pc x 23kg each |
(46 kgs in total)
|Provisional reservation without payment up to 3 days|
* Effective from 01 June 2011 for bookings via our online booking request form or our Customer Service and Support Center in China, please find reservation and booking Procedure mentioned below.
Above fare will be also valid for tickets issued by travel agency after 01 July 2011.
Reservation and Booking Procedure
- 1.Please call our Customer Service and Support Center in China at 4 008 868 868 daily between 9am and 7pm China time to make a reservation for your preferred travel date. If you are based in Europe, please fill out the booking request form and submit.
- 2.After a reservation has been made, you will receive a confirmation of your reservation via email to apply for your student visa.
- 3.Please send a scan or copy of your original student visa document via email to email@example.com or via fax to 021-63406647 in order for us to issue the ticket. Please keep in mind that we will only hold your reservation for 3 days or latest until 6 days before departure, whichever comes earlier.
- 4.Only after the submission of your visa documents, your booking becomes valid and we will issue the ticket for you. You will then receive the final confirmation of your flight booking via email.
- 5.Please show your visa documents at the counter during check-in at the airport.
For more information and reservation, you can call our Customer Service and Support Center at
4 008 868 868 daily between 9am and 7pm China time, or send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms and Conditions
- Fare applies to students between 18 and 28 years of age only.
- Valid student visa must be presented within 3 days after reservation or before the ticketing deadline so that the ticket can be issued.
- Rebooking fee is EUR120 (exact charge in CNY is subject to the change of exchange rate).
- Ticket non-refundable.
- Fares are subject to flight availability and subject to change without prior notice.
- All fares exclude taxes and surcharges, other terms and conditions apply.