Lufthansa – checklist for elderly passengers
This checklist, which you can print out and tick off, clarifies the important points that elderly passengers should be aware of. Please check to see which points apply to you personally.
- I will arrive at the airport in good time, which in Germany is at least 90 minutes before departure.
- I have sorted out all the paperwork for my return flight from my destination in good time.
- When booking my flight I informed the travel agency or Lufthansa of my limited mobility and told them of my special wishes. These could include: a special diet and the use of special facilities and services (e.g. wheelchair collection, taking a guide dog with me, etc.).
- Because of my limited mobility on current medical grounds, I have obtained a medical care form.
- I have consulted a doctor before booking my flight.
- I have obtained a medical certificate for my medicines or my pacemaker.