If you own or work for a small-to-medium-sized business and travel on a regular basis to Europe, the Middle East, India or Russia, you might qualify for Business and Economy class travel discounts on Lufthansa. We can work with your company and travel agent to help you save on travel expenses.
Benefit from our Extensive Network
Our discounts are available across our huge international network of over 400 cities in more than 90 countries via our international hubs in Frankfurt and Munich.
- Europe - Since Germany is located in the geographical centre of Europe, most European capitals are within a 90-minute flight range.
- Eastern Europe - Our network to Eastern Europe is one of the largest in the world with service to 8 cities in Russia, 6 cities in Poland and 18 other countries in the Eastern Europe and former CIS nations.
- Middle East - Lufthansa takes more passengers to the Middle East than any other carrier and has been flying more than 50 years to the Middle East. Our network includes: Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Beirut, Damman, Dohar, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait, Riyadh, Muscat, Qatar and Tel Aviv.
- China - Lufthansa continues to be the leading European airline in Asian traffic and offers 52 weekly connections to China.
- India - Lufthansa has been flying more than 40 years to India and is the only airline that offers one-stop service from Vancouver to six cities in India: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkatta and Mumbai.
Lufthansa Corporate Link discounts are valid on all Lufthansa flights departing Canada, as well as codeshared flights with Air Canada, and our regional partners in Europe: Air Dolomiti, Augsburg Airways, Lufthansa CityLine, Contact Air and Eurowings.
Flights purchased on a Lufthansa Corporate Link discount can accumulate and redeem mileage on Aeroplan, Miles & More® and other Star Alliance Frequent Flyer programs.
Apply here for Lufthansa Corporate Link