The Star Alliance Europe Airpass offers low Economy Class fares for travel across 48 countries in Continental Europe and the UK. In conjunction with a round-trip intercontinental ticket on any Star Alliance carrier, travelers have the flexibility to choose any Airpass journey within Europe served by the Star Alliance members.
To benefit from the Star Alliance Europe Fares, bookings, and complete Terms & Conditions on the Airpass, please contact Lufthansa.
Star Alliance Europe Airpass
An Airpass is comprised of 3 to 10 flight coupons. The fare per coupon is based on the distance flown and priced at a fixed rate of as low as $85*. For example, a fare of only $515* could include Paris-Vienna-Munich-Copenhagen-London.
Valid on international or domestic flights with flight numbers of these carriers:
Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Blue One, bmi, Croatia Airlines, Egypt Air, LOT Polish Airlines, SAS, Singapore Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Spanair, South African Airways, SWISS, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United and US Airways.
Fares per coupon flown on direct flights (in USD). The fares apply for economy service.
|up to 150 miles||$85||from 1501 to 1750 miles||$190|
|from 151 to 500 miles||$110||from 1751 to 2000 miles||$220|
|from 501 to 1000 miles||$135||from 2001 to 2250 miles||$245|
|from 1001 to 1250 miles||$160||from 2251 to 2500 miles||$270|
|from 1251 to 1500 miles||$175|
Children between the age of 2 and 11 pay 75% of the adult fare. Infants pay 10% unless they occupy a seat, in that case child fare applies.
To check how many miles the itinerary you are planning amounts to, you can use the online mileage calculator.
Europe Airpass Mileage Calculator
- Flights flown on Star Alliance Europe Airpass are eligible for mileage accrual in Miles & More based on the Terms & Conditions of the program.
- There are no seasonal limitations and the Airpass can be purchased all year around.
- The maximum stay is the same as for intercontinental tickets, but not more than 3 months.
- Only non-European residents are eligible.
- Ticketing must be completed prior to commencement of, and in conjunction with intercontinental travel.
- It can also be used in conjunction with a Star Alliance Round-the-World Economy Class ticket.
- Other restrictions apply.
- Subject to change without notice.