The Star Alliance™ Middle East Airpass gives you the opportunity to choose from a variety of destinations throughout the Middle East and take up to 10 individual flights to sample all the delights this unique region has to offer.
Thanks to the great flexibility of the ticket, you can spend your time exploring the sights rather than travelling to them.
To benefit from the Star Alliance Middle East Airpass fares, please read the information below and contact Lufthansa for bookings and the complete Terms & Conditions.
Star Alliance Middle East Airpass
The pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx await you in Egypt, while Oman offers the unique blend of pristine beaches and the cosmopolitan life of Dubai can also be included in your trip. History-hounds will also love this region and its fascinating array of archaeological treasures. Visit up to 10 destinations in Egypt, Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Fares per coupon flown on direct flights (in USD). The fares apply for economy service.
|up to 500||$110||1101-1300||$170|
These fares apply for Economy Class service and are only available on direct flights operated by EGYPTAIR. Certain exceptions apply.
To check how many miles the itinerary you are planning amounts to, you can use the online mileage calculator.
Star Alliance Middle East Mileage Calculator
- The Airpass is available to residents of a country outside the Middle East in connection with international travel to, from or via Middle East.
- The Star Alliance Middle East Airpass consists of 3 to 10 flight coupons.
- The total airfare is determined by the number of coupons plus applicable fees, taxes and surcharges.
- There is no minimum stay required for your trip. It may last up to 3 months from the beginning of your travel on the first coupon to completion of travel on the last coupon.
- You must reserve the first flight of the Middle East Airpass. Subsequent flights may be left open and booked at any time before departure.
- Children between the ages of 2-11 years pay 75% and infants under 2 years not occupying a seat pay 10% of the applicable adult fare. If an infant turns 2 years of age during the journey, the child fare will be applied for the entire journey and a separate seat will be provided.