The following conditions apply to all group bookings made with Lufthansa and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Minimum group size
10 passengers travelling together round-trip from a single origin to a single destination.
A least 50% of the group names are due no later than 65 days prior to departure, and all names are due 35 days prior to departure. Please forward the names to email@example.com
Once ticketed, a name change can only be done by Lufthansa. Fees may apply.
Calculation and collection of all taxes & fees are the sole responsibility of the agent.
All group space is subject to availability in the necessary booking class. We cannot be held responsible for waitlisted seats that have not been confirmed to you in writing. If the dates and/or routing changes from the original request, the fare is subject to change as well.
The group must be ticketed 30 days prior to departure. If a group is booked within 30 days of departure, tickets must be issued immediately.
The following guidelines must apply in order to issue an etix® on Lufthansa Ticket Stock (220). All group bookings reserved with Lufthansa must be issued on Lufthansa Ticket Stock (220).
- etix® may be issued for Lufthansa groups and airlines that have an agreement with Lufthansa.
- Amadeus users may request ownership of the PNR once the group is booked. The Lufthansa representative would extend security to the agent. Once the agent obtains the Amadeus PNR, they have the ability to input the names, seats, meals, frequent flyer number, etc. The agent would receive updates regarding schedule changes via their queue. The agent would have full control of the PNR and be responsible for their group.
- Sabre, Worldspan and Apollo users can only claim group PNR's when the names have been made. Lufthansa would authorize the claim using the agencies IATA number or PCC code.
Agency check or bank check is permitted for group bookings. Credit card payments are permitted, with an exception for itineraries to Ghana and Nigeria, these must be made with an Agency check and not a credit card.
Fare Basis Code/Ticket Designator
Use the fare basis code that is specified in your confirmation email. “GR” must be entered into the Ticket Designator box.
All passengers deviating from the group itinerary must be booked individually by the organizer/agent. Please send a complete list of all deviations at 30 days prior to ticketing the group to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the following OSI - OSI TCP/GROUP NAME- FILEKEY.
Are not permitted and must be booked, priced and ticketed separately from the group.
20% of the group may deviate their date of travel either on the eastbound or on the westbound sector of their itinerary, but not both. They may use the same fare basis type space permitted as the rest of the group but must abide by the rules of the fare used. Weekend surcharges may apply.
Business Class, equipment change request and special events will require a minimum depsoit of 15% of the fare.
Is required two weeks after full or partial confirmation of the group space. The deposit also acts as a fare guarantee. Deposits do not guarantee confirmation of any pending space only confirmed space.
- Seats may be cancelled 91 days or more prior to departure, but it will affect your future utilization rate.
- Seats cancelled after this date will forfeit the standard deposit fee, depending on utilization and the number of seats cancelled.
For further information, please contact your Sales Representative for a complete explanation of Lufthansa's Group Sales Cancellation Policy.
Musical Instruments/Bulky Baggage
The fare offer is subject to change if the transportation of any type of excess baggage is required. Instrument Information should be advised 90 days before departure.
Once individual names are entered and record has been claimed, you may assign seat assignments from the pre-blocked allocation. Please ensure you provide both your PCC location and IATA number in order to release the PNR.
Individual passengers may check in online 23 hours prior to departure.