The following conditions apply to all group bookings made with Lufthansa and are subject to change at any time without notice.
Minimum group size
10 passengers travelling together round-trip from a single origin to a single destination.
A least 50% of the group names are due no later than 65 days prior to departure, and all names are due 35 days prior to departure.
Once ticketed, a name change can only be done by Lufthansa. Fees may apply.
All group space is subject to availability in the necessary booking class. We recommend that a protection flight is booked in case the waitlisted flight does not become confirmed.
The group must be ticketed 30 days prior to departure. If a group is booked within 30 days of departure, tickets must be issued immediately.
- etix® may be issued for Lufthansa groups and airlines that have an agreement with Lufthansa.
- Amadeus users may request ownership of the PNR once the group is booked. The Lufthansa representative would extend security to the agent. Once the agent obtains the Amadeus PNR, they have the ability to input the names, seats, meals, frequent flyer number, etc. The agent would receive updates regarding schedule changes via their queue. The agent would have full control of the PNR and be responsible for their group.
- Sabre, Worldspan and Apollo users can only claim group PNR's when the names have been made. Lufthansa would authorize the claim using the agencies IATA number or PCC code.
Are not permitted and must be booked, priced and ticketed separately from the group.
Up to 20% of the group may deviate their date of travel either on the eastbound or on the westbound sector of their itinerary, but not both. Weekend surcharges may apply.
Business Class, equipment change request and special events will require a minimum depsoit of 15% of the fare.
Is required two weeks after full or partial confirmation of the group space. The deposit also acts as a fare guarantee. Deposits do not guarantee confirmation of any waitlisted space only confirmed space.
- Seats may be cancelled 91 days or more prior to departure.
- Seats cancelled after this date may incur a penalty.
Musical Instruments/Bulky Baggage
The fare offer is subject to change if the transportation of any type of excess baggage is required. Instrument Information should be advised 90 days before departure.
Individual passengers may check in online 23 hours prior to departure.