1. Celebrate Oktoberfest @ Brotzeit® Malaysia (“Competition”) is organised and conducted by Lufthansa German Airlines (“Lufthansa"), in collaboration with Brotzeit® Malaysia.
2. The submission of entries is by 20 September at 23:59 hours (MYT).
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Each participant can only participate once using their individual personal details.
5. Participants with multiple entries of the same personal details will be disqualified.
6. Lufthansa reserves the right to refuse entries with content not in line with the terms and conditions.
7. Competition is open to residents living in Malaysia.
8. Employees and the immediate family members of Lufthansa Group are not eligible to participate.
9. Two (2) winners will be chosen by Lufthansa based on their accuracy of entries, the number of friends participated and the accuracy of their friends’ entries.
10. Winners will be notified via email from 26 September onwards.
11. The prizes are 10 x tickets worth RM50 each (one ticket admits one to Oktoberfest @ Brotzeit® Malaysia on 20 October 2012 at Sunway Pyramid and includes one pint of beer and a plate of sausage) and 10 x Brotzeit® dining vouchers at RM20 each.
12. One participant can only win ten (10) tickets to Oktoberfest @ Brotzeit ® Malaysia worth RM500 OR Brotzeit® RM200 dining vouchers.
13. The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. Dining vouchers can be used together in a single receipt. Other terms and conditions apply and are stated at the back of vouchers.
14. The decisions of Lufthansa on all matters relating to or in connection with this Competition (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
15. Lufthansa may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this Competition at any time without notice or liability to any party.
16. Lufthansa also reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the Competition at any time. This applies in particular in the event of any circumstances which disrupt the Competition or prevent it from proceeding as planned.
17. Lufthansa shall not be responsible for any breaches of contract or any actions or omissions on the part of suppliers nor be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Competition, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any delay in processing of applications, error in computing, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in post.
18. Participants are providing their information to Lufthansa. The information provided will only be used for sending subscribers company updates and announcements.
19. All data is supplied voluntarily. Lufthansa comply with data protection requirements and legal requirements for the media when saving and using participant data. The data collected will be processed and saved in connection of this Competition. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, participants give their consent to their data being collected, used and saved for the specified purpose.
20. By participating in this Competition, the participant agrees and authorises Lufthansa to use their names, addresses and/or photographs, videotapes (including, but not limited to use on the internet) or any likeness of them for advertising or publicity purposes (where legal), and to the use of statements made by or attributed to winners for this Competition or similar future promotions, and any and all rights to saID use, without further compensation.
For any enquiries, please email to U513434@dlh.de.