We are smartening up your lounges!
Each lounge will be closed for two weeks during the refurbishment works:
- Leipzig: 13.06. – 26.06.2016
- Dresden: 04.07. – 24.07.2016
- Bremen: 04.07. – 24.07.2016
- Nuremberg: 22.08. – 11.09.2016
Visit the lounge with your whole family
The vouchers necessary for access can be bought at the Lufthansa ticket desk at the departure airport or, in Frankfurt, Munich and Dusseldorf airports, directly at the Lounge reception for a one-off price of 40 euros or 50 US dollars.
For families with younger children, in particular, we would recommend the Frankfurt Business Lounge in Departure Area B, immediately adjacent to Gate B48. Here the little ones can spend their time in the play and baby corner of the Lufthansa JetFriends area – ensuring the whole family enjoys a relaxing start to their holiday.
* Access is granted to the Frequent Traveller’s family (spouse or partner and an unlimited number of children up to 18 years of age) provided that they are flying with the Frequent Traveller on a Lufthansa-operated flight.
** At the airports Boston (BOS), Detroit (DTW), New York John F. Kennedy (JFK) and Washington (IAD)
More relaxation and comfort in Dubai
With an increase in space to approx. 500 square metres there is even more room available for your comfort. The new design, featuring stylish leather and recliner seating, as well as modern work stations with free Wifi, guarantees a luxuriant atmosphere. To freshen up, showers and washrooms are available in the lounges and a varied range of food and beverages offers you exquisite culinary delights.
New contract lounges in Orlando, Miami, Mauritius, Nairobi, Cancun and Mal
- In Orlando (MCO) the stylish ‘The Club at MCO‘ lounge is open to some passengers in Terminal 4. The lounge facilities include private restrooms with showers.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) in Nairobi offers passengers in Terminal 1B use of the comfortable and contemporary Swissport Aspire Lounge.
- In Miami (MIA), Lufthansa customers have been able to enjoy the new Avianca VIP Lounge in Terminal J since 20 November.
- Since 8 December passengers at Cancún Airport (CUN) have been making themselves comfortable in the Mera VIP Lounge (Terminal 3, 2nd floor).
- At Malé International Airport on the Maldives (MLE), two lounges on the first floor of the International Departures Terminal, ‘The Leeli’ and ‘The Neeri’ , have been available to passengers since 9 December.
- On the paradise island of Mauritius (MRU), Lufthansa passengers have had access to the Air Mauritius Amédée Maingard Lounge opposite gate 28 in the new terminal building since 10 December.