Check in conveniently online now
From as early as 23 hours before departure you can check in here, select your seat and conveniently print out your online boarding pass or have it sent to your mobile phone.
Check in here
Online check-in available for:
- Lufthansa and Austrian worldwide
- LOT (except for Hamburg and Stuttgart) between Germany and Poland and vice versa
- Adria Airways and Croatia Airlines for departures from Germany
- SWISS for departures from Germany, Belgrade, Tokyo and Vienna
- SAS for departures from Germany (except from Berlin), Dubai and Zagreb
- TAP Portugal for departures from Germany (except for Berlin-Schönefeld)
Lufthansa online check-in cannot be used for departures at a number of airports.
All about the boarding pass at a glance
After online check-in has taken place you can choose a mobile or conventional boarding pass.
More information on your boarding passes
If you have already received your boarding pass on your mobile phone, online or from a check-in counter , you can check in your bags at one of the self-service baggage check-in kiosks.
More information about baggage check-in
With your mobile or online boarding pass you can save valuable time: if you are travelling with hand luggage only, you can proceed directly to security and then to your gate. Additional luggage can simply be checked in on the way to your flight at one of the designated Lufthansa baggage drop-off counters.
More information on quick boarding
Advice on passengers’ rights under EU legislation
If you are refused carriage or your flight is cancelled or delayed by at least two hours, you can ask for written information about your rights from the ticket counter or at the gate, in particular about compensation and assistance.
More information on passengers’ rights