Our new Inflight Entertainment
From now on there will be noticeably more content in the Inflight Entertainment programme on Lufthansa long-haul flights for passengers in all travel classes.The film, TV and audio offer will be noticeably expanded and spread across themes.
Lufthansa Inflight Entertainment stands for first-class entertainment on board. As well as the latest Hollywood blockbusters and popular classics, passengers will be able to enjoy a large choice of ‘modern classics’ – cinema highlights from the last few years.
Enjoy even better entertainment on Lufthansa long-haul flights
- The choice of movies doubles to 100 films in up to eight languages
- TV programmes increased to 200
- Even greater choice for families and children with at least 10 films and more than 20 TV programmes, plus many audio books and music CDs
- More TV series to enjoy thanks to the new ‘box sets’ featuring whole seasons
- 300 music CDs on board: an excellent selection which includes the popular categories ‘RockPop’, ‘Greatest Hits’ and ‘Classical’, among others
- More films for our passengers from the Middle East, India, Japan and China
- 30 radio channels
First and Business Class passengers will also receive a redesigned programme listings magazine that will be enhanced by lifestyle articles and celebrity magazine elements.
Another innovation is the new user interface programmed by Lufthansa. This can be operated intuitively in the same way as modern tablet interfaces and, as usual, is available in 10 languages.The extended offer is now available on an increasing number of long-haul flights and the new user interface is being rolled out gradually.
A reason to cheer
Blow the whistle for a new era of in-flight entertainment: Thanks to the free live TV channel, Sport 24, passengers in all classes on our long-haul flights will never miss another sporting highlight.
Find out more