1. The Lufthansa “#eropajanuari” campaign (hereinafter “Campaign") is open to citizens and permanent residents of Indonesia aged 18 years and above as stated on their ID Card (KTP) / Passport.
2. By participating in this Campaign, each participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules and regulations and instructions issued by Deutsche Lufthansa AG (“Lufthansa” or “The Organizer”) from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. Lufthansa reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign at any time, without prior notice.
3. The Campaign period for submissions of entries will commence from 16th January 2015 and will close on 25th January 2015, 23:59pm, WIB. All entries submitted after the specified closing date and time, or submitted through any means other than the Lufthansa Twitter (@Lufthansa_ID); Lufthansa Facebook page at , will not be eligible for the Campaign. Any complaints on missing and/or delayed submissions shall not be entertained.
4. First 50 participants will each get Lufthansa 6 promocodes with booking (redeem) validity from 28th January – 2nd February 2015 to travel from 2nd February – 31st May 2015.
5. Promocode valid for Lufthansa long-haul flights and can only be redeemed for one time booking with tickets booking at Lufthansa.com Indonesia homepage (not applicable for tickets booking through travel agents and for award tickets).
6. By submitting an Entry, each participant agrees to receive periodic email communications from The Organizer related to the Campaign. Lufthansa will communicate with participants by (a) email at the email address or Twitter account provided, or (b) posting notices on the Website or any other website that may be generally designated in advance for such purpose. Each participant consents to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications from Lufthansa.
7. Lufthansa reserves the right to disqualify any participant(s) suspected of fraud or if Lufthansa believes that any participant’s results have been manipulated.
8. Lufthansa reserves the right to change or substitute any prize(s) to other prize(s) of comparable or other value if deemed necessary. Prize(s) are not exchangeable for cash.
9. All decisions by Lufthansa are deemed final and no correspondence or further claims will be entertained.
10. If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond Lufthansa’s control, Lufthansa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign, as appropriate.
11. Lufthansa makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Campaign.
12. The promocodes prize will be send directly to lucky participants to their email address. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Lufthansa disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, including any representation or guarantee that any prize(s) shall be delivered or transferred to the winner(s). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Lufthansa (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Campaign, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Lufthansa’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any Entry, claim or prize(s) that are late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Lufthansa) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Lufthansa; (d) any variation to the prize(s) value from that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a participants; or (f) use of the prize(s).
13. Lufthansa collects personal information in order to conduct the Campaign and may, for this purpose, use such information or disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, promotion suppliers and as required, to Indonesian regulatory authorities. Each participant consents to the above collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal information, and represents and warrants that all such information provided is true and accurate in all respects. Validity of an Entry is conditional on provision of this information. Lufthansa may, for a reasonable period of time, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant.
14. Employees and agents of the promoter, Lufthansa, their families, households or anyone who in Lufthansa’s opinion is professionally connected with this Campaign are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
15. Winners will be required to present their KTP/passport for verification purposes to redeem the prize(s). A photocopy of the winner’s KTP/passport and an authorization letter from the winner are necessary if the prize is to be collected by a proxy.
16. All prize(s) must be claimed within the time period as specified by Lufthansa. In the event that any prize(s) are unclaimed within such period as may be specified by Lufthansa, or there is no winner determined in respect of any prize(s), Lufthansa reserves the right to dispose or otherwise deal with such prizes in any manner it deems fit to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Each participant agrees to indemnify and hold Lufthansa harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on an indemnity basis) arising out of or in connection with the Campaign, any alleged or actual infringement of any third party intellectual property or other rights, and/or any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Except where expressly provided herein, each participant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from participation in the Campaign, and no reimbursement may be sought from Lufthansa and/or the sponsors.
19. Each participant shall not, without the prior written approval of Lufthansa, speak to, or give any interviews or comments relating to the Campaign to the press or any other media.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia, and each participant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
21. Participants are required to inform Lufthansa of any changes to the information provided to Lufthansa in accordance with the provisions of point 11 above prior to the Closing Date (as hereinafter defined) by email to . Participants can also write to Lufthansa by email to should they wish to withdraw from Campaign.